Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvaceous Cammy - Coventry  (Read 2861 times)

3 review(s) for Lana juicy J (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline Talbear

External Link/Members Only

Last minute visit to see Cammy at a hotel just off the M6 in Coventry.

She's been in my hotlist for a while, and her pictures look fantastic. Spoke to her on the phone and she sounded like a nice girl too.

Opened the door and my heart sank... I should have walked there and then... either her photos were taken a long time or she has 'gained some weight'.

Definite 14-16 in size... has a few large tattoos which isn't a problem, but the one on her belly (airbrushed out of her pics) had clearly been there for a few years and had been impacted by the sagging belly I'm afraid.

Tits looked great to be fair, and when the bra came off they held firm... definite boob job. She looked like a cross between Vanessa Feltz and that gobby fat one on TOWIE.

Her attitude was a bit poor too... shepherded me to the shower without a request, once I'd dried myself she asked my to carry on drying again as she doesn't like damp skin....

Started with a covered BJ and a comment that her boobs were sore so please be gentle with them... after about 2 mins of basic bang average BJ she climbed on board and rode me... I normally love every RO... but decided against it after she'd said she had at least 4 people loan about how far her room was from reception.

Finished off and she made a comment about me having a shower to clean up... I'd paid for the half hour, and was in and out in 20 mins including 2 showers..!!!

It's been said in her one of her profile reviews about her moany attitude... and I totally get that.

Not a good experience, pictures paint an image of a much nicer looking for, sadly it's not the case... wish I'd walked and kept my money in my pocket

:vomit:

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear that Mr T

Hope you have a better one next time out  :hi:

Online PepeMAGA

Shame as the pictures do look great

Offline Talbear

She also says she has no tattoos in her profile interview.... damn liar, a massive one on her thigh and a large old saggy one on her saggy belly.

She also says she's a 12.... and if that's the case I also have a footlong Cock