Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondeBabeHoney  (Read 1181 times)

11 review(s) for BlondeBabeHoney (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ManInBlack

External Link/Members Only

This review covers 4 bookings with Honey since mid-December.  All 30min incalls.

I wasn't particularly going to leave a review as Honey is well known and already has a number of good reviews, however after the recent thread saying there appears to be a tendency to not review already well received girls, I figured I was guilty of that, and hopefully my review can cover some areas which others haven't already done so.

I had already seen Honey back in October as part of a duo with Jade, it was clear she was the more experienced of the two so I fancied seeing her on her own.

Communication:
Straightforward, prompt and polite - no issues at all.

Venue:
Decent house in a student area of newcastle, safe and secure, pretty discreet and free parking.

Looks/personality/attitude:
Honey's an absolute stunner, a tall leggy blonde with nice curly hair - just my type.  Pretty face and cracking body, photos on AW are accurate.
Very easy going and talkative (just the right amount though and certainly knows when to get down to action).
Attitude has been spot on in all 4 bookings, very eager to please and also remembering some of my likes and dislikes, taste in underwear etc, which I think is always good.

Services:
Across the 4 meetings, services covered:
Kissing
Covered oral (my preference)
Deepthroat and face fucking - Honey really gets into this.
Spanking
Sex in a number of positions - Very enthusiastic in all positions, particularly when she's on top.  She's athletic and supple and I've particularly enjoyed her being in the crab position while on top a couple of times.
Facials inc a little CIM - Honey actively encouraged a facial with a naugty look in her eyes.
Tie and tease (on me)

Overall the best girl I've seen so far in the 18 or so months of punting.  Looks and attitude are spot on and services have been consistently good, if not getting better, each time. 

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review.

Totally agree with you, one of the best around at the moment. I'm seeing her again later this week  :yahoo:

Offline Gothic D

She sounds great and very professional,unfortunately she is too young for me.

Offline Third Man

I wasn't particularly going to leave a review as Honey is well known and already has a number of good reviews, however after the recent thread saying there appears to be a tendency to not review already well received girls, I figured I was guilty of that, and hopefully my review can cover some areas which others haven't already done so.

I've seen her 3 times, and didn't leave a review as she was well known, but perhaps as per the spirit of the forum I should have. I have mentioned her in threads a few times though, but seems a full review is the way to go.