Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine DITA  (Read 2808 times)

Offline boomting_

Has anyone had any experiences with Dita fromHOD?

External Link/Members Only

Would love to hear your feedback. She's defo my type.

andrei

i havent seen her myself but the only thing i can note is she used to get a spot at hod 2 but now she doesnt - read into that what you will

Offline boomting_

i havent seen her myself but the only thing i can note is she used to get a spot at hod 2 but now she doesnt - read into that what you will

Sorry i don't know what u mean?

andrei

the main girls work in mk and those that are really good get promoted to one of the hod places

Offline finn5555

Promoted??? In a brothel??? What bollocks  :crazy:

andrei

thats pretty much how it works there, if you're popular in mk they give you days in london

Offline smiths

Promoted??? In a brothel??? What bollocks  :crazy:

HOD offer the good WGs in MK a spot in London, this has been going on for years. As long as they continue to bring punters in they stay, if they dont they get the boot back to MK or go elsewhere.

A prime example of this was Jade who i know very well from parties. Going to MK cost her train money so wasnt ideal, after a while HOD SK offered her a day a week and it was local to her so cheaper and she said she earned more being busy throughout most days.

Nemo

I've seen her several times and found her excellent. Lovely figure, attractive face, pleasant personality and good fun to be with. She also fucks like a mink.

Offline boomting_

I've seen her several times and found her excellent. Lovely figure, attractive face, pleasant personality and good fun to be with. She also fucks like a mink.

Can you confirm she is the girl in the pictures? Or just a slight resemblence.

Nemo

Can you confirm she is the girl in the pictures? Or just a slight resemblence.

Yes, that's what her body's like. (And no tattoos!)

Offline boomting_

just called them and DITA doesnt work there anymore ='(

Anyone know where shes gone? -heartbroken-

Offline skittish

Probably no help to you at all but she's still on Annabelles rota External Link/Members Only

Offline finn5555

I guess her promotion to the London brothel didn't work out  :lol:

Offline ladiesman020

Does anyone have info on what Dita is like punt wise
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

vt

I always suspected she wasn't Italian as she used to be touted, but Romanian...not that it's necessarily a bad thing.

I see they've now corrected that and she's now listed as E European.

Bracknell 67

Does anyone have info on what Dita is like punt wise

I've seen her twice (before I joined UKP), once in MK and once in London.  I'm pretty sure she wasn't Italian and suspected she was Romanian but that didn't detract from two very decent punts.  Petite, tanned, tight, toned body with tiny tits - so right up my street  :thumbsup:  She liked to be in control and was a bit of tease, like starting to kiss you then pulling away, starting to slowly sit on your cock in cowgirl then pulling out after a couple of inches insertion to lean forward to nibble your ears, light kissing, whispering and such like - like I said in control and teasing.  I don't mind a bit of this but in the end I just grabbed her threw her on her back and fucked her hard; which she seemed to like just as much as being in control!  I think this teasing thing was her mantra.  All very subjective but for what it's worth I'd rate her body and looks 9/10 and performance 7.5/10.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 05:25:59 pm by Bracknell 67 »

Offline ladiesman020

What's her OWO, kissing like. Does she let u finger her
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

wdtfs

Seems she's back in MK now.... Anyone manged to see her ? She had quite a rep before apparently, wonder if she still lives to it

Offline Laying Pipe

Picking up the point that SMITHS made about the girls at MK being promoted to London. We can therefore expect a great service from London.
However it does make sense to send the most popular girls in London because the premises can only accommodate no more than three girls and I guess the rent on the premises are not cheap.The girls must pull in the punters and make money.

Offline kong

Offline mrx007

I saw her quite a while ago, maybe 3 or 4 years ago in MK. I have to say I think of her as just a tease and I am amazed she doesn't have more negative reviews;

Looks: she is really pretty: lovely sweet face and very slim (too slim for some probably) body with small small tits but physically I thought she looked amazing.

What got on my tits though was that she seemed to want to be in control all the time and most of her routine consisted off cock teasing: her OWO was great but I think she was advertised as doing CIM but that obviously wasn't on the menu.

It's just every time I suggested a different position or to try something she just did what she wanted instead.

I just got fed up with her. I don't think it's just me: she didn't give the impression she didn't like me, she smiled enough but she wanted to be in control and that just isn't for me.

Every other girl I've seen in MK: Jade (the favourite) Lucy, Kim (was Pippa I think), Tina, Pixie (wow!) Lara, Mei, and others, were all great and most I saw more than once but Dita, she was a one-off I have never wanted to repeat. She made me feel like I was at work rather than at play.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 08:30:58 pm by mrx007 »