Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tessa- Chinese Fantasy Massage- Stratford  (Read 764 times)

satyromaniac

External Link/Members Only
Hi all   :hi:
I have just been for a massage at this place.
Didn’t make an appointment, just walked in and paid £45 for 1 hour massage
 Apparently there was only 1 girl available, she was maybe 45-50. No tits, painfully thin, so no arse.
Face like a worn leather boot. Spoke fuck all English.
Given I was just looking for a rough massage and HE. I thought fuck it and headed into the room.
Massage was ok, standard Chinese massage. I asked for more oil and for her to be harder. Which she obliged.
At 40mins she asked if I want HE @£20 I agreed. So she oiled my cock and began what I can only describe to be a engine piston pumping motion. She didn’t even try teasing and starting slow just went full ham. I tried to tell her to slow down but she didn’t understand and just kept smiling at me with her yellow crooked teeth.
I started losing all sensation in my cock. So I pulled her hand away and showed her how I liked it. She started doing what I described for about 10 secs before going back to full speed pump mode. I just had to stop her and end the session. No way I was going to cum.
Got dressed and walked.
I think she was trying to say sorry as I was walking out but I didn’t really pay much attention.
Not sure if other younger girls work there, maybe if I’m in the area again I’ll ring before hand to find out.

On a side note, can I post reviews here from weeks even months ago?

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review  :drinks:

Did you pay her the 20 before she tried to wank you or did you not pay her after her failure?

satyromaniac

Thanks for review  :drinks:

Did you pay her the 20 before she tried to wank you or did you not pay her after her failure?

Iv always paid for extras before they begin. The girls iv seen insist on it.
Just going to have to take this one on the chin.

Offline LLPunting

Iv always paid for extras before they begin. The girls iv seen insist on it.
Just going to have to take this one on the chin.

That's a shame.  You're stuffed if it's unfamiliar parlour and girl, and I'm super wary in those situations, I also try to ensure that little brain is strapped and gagged in the backseat.

It's such a bitch to have to claw back for services not rendered.

At the ask if they get shirty about rates or they ask for payment up front then I'm most likely to decline.  If they don't show good faith then neither do I.

Offline sparkus

A word on the location, it's Plaistow, not Stratford.  You'd have to be the world's cockiest estate agent to claim otherwise.

The shop is stuffed to the gills with farmer's wives.  Baggy tights and fluffy slippers bad.  But it's worth an occasional look in, met the biggest Chinese SP I've ever been with here (as in size 14-16 and massive pair), was quite fun.  She was receptionist and initially reluctant to do the deed ("Other girl finished soon!"), but didn't want me and my wallet to walk away.

When they had "prettier" (the staff's words, not mine) there was also a seriously thick Chinese bird here with a rock hard pair of naturals.  Was amused to hear her say she'd had blokes ask if there was "thinner" SPs working there (though I've heard that from a few shops' SPs, apparently it's what the majority look for) and walk.

Offline Henry Hoover

I think with Chinese massage places ask at the desk to see the masseuse if she's a munter then walk. I've been to a couple and they've rolled out some old granny I wouldn't even fuck for free so I've just left.

satyromaniac

A word on the location, it's Plaistow, not Stratford.

Ah right, i was working in Stratford and this place was only 5 mins down the road so i assumed it was Stratford!  :rolleyes: Geography of London is not great!

Is there anyway to change the location? As i don't seem to be able to modify the review now...

Offline sparkus

I think with Chinese massage places ask at the desk to see the masseuse if she's a munter then walk. I've been to a couple and they've rolled out some old granny I wouldn't even fuck for free so I've just left.

In this place whoever is on reception generally ends up doing you. If they're busy they lock the door. An easy walk therefore.