Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Phoenix - Bermondsey  (Read 1100 times)

kane0

Lady Phoenix
AW: 3601239
pph: 180

Ibis Hotel Bermondsey. Easy to find and right near the station.

Older lady but nicely dressed and she clearly looks after herself, incredible fake breasts with huge nipples and very nice looking pussy. Elegantly dressed with very nice lingerie on for me. Northern accent, not what i imagined but very down-to-earth and easy to get on with. Lovely, long blond hair, nice figure, photos are a pretty good real-life presentation.

Another recent punt, not so much to say about this one but definitely a positive experience. We had a fun and sizzling hour with this mature lady... another interesting woman, she is a DJ and owns a kink club. Lady Phoenix was enthusiastic and confident, lots of eye contact and I could tell she was enjoying herself too, this is always important to me, we certainly had some chemistry but I usually do with girls who love their job, she is not as sexy as other recent punts but again, maybe that is just my experience, I have had some good sessions recently and maybe over did it, tbh. We had a good laugh, again, this is important to me, I can't stand it when I turn up and a WG is miserable or moody, we all have off days but I expect some professionalism. We had pretty straight, vanilla sex before work one morning, it certainly put a spring in my step, she's quite filthy and would pretty much try anything I asked for, I think, but I don't know her limits as I didn't ask. The sex itself was pretty PSE and just what i needed, nothing crazy went on but I do know I can rely on this woman for a good service.

Pros: The woman is laid back and obviously very naturally sexual and into what she does.
She is full independent
Very organised and professional, comms via AW and a phone call.

Cons: Her appearance might not be to everyone's taste but then whose is!
The hotel was alright and easy to get to but still not a great room and bathroom, a bit stuffy.

Online Waterhouse

Advertises herself as 35... which to me is not that old.  How much older than that would you say she is?

Cheers for the review.

Offline bonapati

Advertises herself as 35... which to me is not that old.  How much older than that would you say she is?

Cheers for the review.

She has certainly invested in a new brand and refreshed photography but I’m afraid time and age is to be thing we can never get back. She is certainly in her 40’s.