Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nisa - Skyline, Lee High St - FBSM  (Read 2583 times)

Callisto

NB: Initially posted this as a follow-up review in this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=216937.msg2199532#msg2199532.  But LLPunting scolded me, and threatened to boil my bones for breakfast, if I didn't do it as a separate review.  Hence this.

£45 for 40 mins, + possible extras...

jok32’s description in that thread: Girl: 22 year old Iranian who grew up in London, so perfect English and can speak Farsi. AA cups, size 8, self harm scars on abdomen, not particularly tight or loose down below. Minimal added fat. Dark brown hair, olive skin, facially 7/10. Height maybe 158cm.  I'd mostly go along with all that, although I do think Nisa is 8/10 pretty when she smiles or laughs.  The straightened brown hair has a blonde tinge, and I’m open to her tits being bigger than A cups – but, then again,  I didn’t see them out in the open.  There’s a little acne on her face, but I liked her dark eyes.  Definitely seems Iranian – and loves dropping an ‘Inshallah’.   No idea on the incredibly specific height estimate...  :rolleyes:

Her massage seems to have improved since jok32’s visit, with prolonged CC swipes and inner thigh work for 30 of my 45 minutes; and indeed some soft finger-rimming.  Yummy.  I was able to run my hand over her clothes – black t-shirt, tight jeans – at the headline areas, but she didn’t encourage me so I soon desisted.  Eventually we came to negotiations – it was 20 for HR and 40 for B2B, except that B2B was off-menu as it was her period (side note: I wish other girls made this allowance, or at least informed you of said time of the month).  Since I never do HR, we just continued the massage.  Oral’s definitely not an option now – she did it once, and once was enough, apparently; plus she has a boyfriend – nor kissing on the lips or FK.  She later said that B2B could include a shared shower, which would be a first for me at Emily’s, and that she now works Fri/Sun but this is subject to change and will soon rise to 4 days a week.

Emily has mostly stopped advertising on Gumtree it seems.  Before lots of numbnuts reply to this asking for her contact, there’s this thing called Google and on it you can do these things called searches.  (Wow: I sound like LLP at his grouchiest)  Alternatively, I’ve posted her number somewhere on this site before, so you could look for that.  I can’t be bothered to do it again.  Shit’s exhausting.

Finally, I was sadly unable to clarify why Nisa has named herself after a cheap supermarket. 

Inshallah!

Offline jok32

Indeed the name was a bit strange and definitely a working name as its not even Iranian.

As you didn't get her to take off the bra, you didn't have the same disappointment I had  :P. Like I said, it's a wonderbra

Interesting she does shared shower, might think of that should I see her again. It's awfully far for me to get to, and would usually only go if something interesting or reliable crops up.

Online LLPunting

You mentioned that you've confirmed that oral isn't available.  Did you see her again already or talk to her directly?

Callisto

You mentioned that you've confirmed that oral isn't available.  Did you see her again already or talk to her directly?

I asked her during our session.  She said she'd done it once, with one punter, and hated it, and never again - it also felt over-intimate given her boyfriend, etc etc.  Shame, but she was resolute on the point.

Online sparkus

I asked her during our session.  She said she'd done it once, with one punter, and hated it, and never again - it also felt over-intimate given her boyfriend, etc etc.  Shame, but she was resolute on the point.

I do love it when they say what they won't do because of their boyfriends. Because I'm sure he'd be really comfortable with the hand-jobs.

Callisto

Yes, agreed. In this case he is apparently constantly jealous - but go figure...  At least she has some boundaries in place, although that's a bummer for us OPs.

Online LLPunting

SPs with jealous boyfriends are all too often flakey with their services and attitude as their relationship rollercoasters.  Rarely do you benefit but sometimes it can be quite rewarding.

I'm sure groping, fingering, nakedness and tit-licking are all ever so tolerable too!  As if!

Online sparkus

Yes, agreed. In this case he is apparently constantly jealous - but go figure...  At least she has some boundaries in place, although that's a bummer for us OPs.

I mentioned recently the TCM where a jealous hubby turned up and assaulted a waiting customer. Doesn't bear thinking about really.

Siam Thai in Stratford, ludicrously fit part-Thai (perhaps she ate in one once) about 20 or so, I asked her to do the deed as she was stunning and had a pair on her. After the flip she said no touching due to boyfriend but I ended up jizzing in her eye. Never saw her work there again.

Offline FlaccidChimp

Is Nisa still working anywhere?

Callisto

Is Nisa still working anywhere?

Have you texted Skyline/Emily's to ask if Nisa still works there? 

Offline FlaccidChimp

Have you texted Skyline/Emily's to ask if Nisa still works there?

No I don't want to ask them. Apparently, she was meant to be there on Sundays. She wasn't there the last Sunday I went and it seems like there's a new girl every time I go there.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 10:08:26 pm by FlaccidChimp »

Callisto

Well, it's up to you but I don't see the harm.  If it was me, I'd just text and ask if Nisa still works?  That's the easiest way to find out.

Online LLPunting

No I don't want to ask them. Apparently, she was meant to be there on Sundays. She wasn't there the last Sunday I went and it seems like there's a new girl every time I go there.

Terrified of Emily?

Sounds more like you've been banned from seeing her.

It appears a number of individuals have been pissing off some of the girls there and they've been blacklisted by them. 

Offline FlaccidChimp

Terrified of Emily?

Sounds more like you've been banned from seeing her.

It appears a number of individuals have been pissing off some of the girls there and they've been blacklisted by them.
I doubt it. I'm not that type. Also, I'm not terrified, I just have my reasons.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 12:38:37 am by FlaccidChimp »

Callisto

I doubt it. I'm not that type. Also, I'm not terrified, I just have my reasons.

Very mysterious.  Anyway, I asked Emily about Nisa and she said she's "on holiday".  Given that I've never known Emily to say someone has left - LLPunting may disagree - I'd say that's Skyline speak for "she's left."  Technically, Anna - oh, Anna... - has been on holiday for almost a year now...

Online LLPunting

The girls do go on "hols" (home country, college) so Emily will make the distinction.
Anna going AWOL isn't a surprise if you believe she lived on a houseboat, was caught up with some doper, was very flakey and had a bunch of schemes going.

Callisto

The girls do go on "hols" (home country, college) so Emily will make the distinction.
Anna going AWOL isn't a surprise if you believe she lived on a houseboat, was caught up with some doper, was very flakey and had a bunch of schemes going.

I wish I was one of those schemes...

Offline Wankingdead

Just to update you about Anna, she did return briefly but was totally bonkers, talking nonesense about a black Jesus and suspecting punters are saying bad things about her, she then disappeared....

Callisto

Thanks.  That doesn't sound good at all, does it?  Too much of the green stuff, perhaps, and maybe other trauma.  Hope she's okay, wherever she is.