Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: La chambre Sheffield  (Read 1288 times)

john.h550

Has anyone been to La Chambre recently on a Friday Night, and is it worth me attending as a single male ?.

UKBB

Has anyone been to La Chambre recently on a Friday Night, and is it worth me attending as a single male ?.

In the past, yes, and I'm sorry to say that it was a cattle market - literally. You could count on one hand the number of women present - and none of them worthy of much of a second glance if you saw them out on the street.

The cattle market effect is the number of ill-mannered blokes with BO who literally follow the women around like dog following a bitch on heat - literally... And when the women are in action, they crowd around the doorways - all BO and elbows, pushing, shoving and grunting. I went on at least 3 occasions and the same experience every time.

It's a no from me.

midnightcowboy

That's exactly what I suspected it would be, so thanks for confirming. I pass by Sheffield quite often and have always had this niggling feeling that I should pop in one day. Sounds shit.

Offline munterhunter

Been on a regular night with a female fuck buddy and also to the bdsm nights but not for a while. It's a completely different atmosphere to that described in this thread. I think any swingers club will be similar on nights where they allow single men in unless the numbers are controlled.
Most swingers do so as a couple there is an established etiquette. When you have significant numbers of single men following women and couples about like a pack of starving hyenas it's going to deter most of the swinging couples and attract women who either can't find a fuck elsewhere or who are serious attention seekers. A handful of women who probably get in for free who are outnumbered 8 to 1 by single guys .... is it surprising that the only people satisfied are the owners collecting the door fees.

midnightcowboy

As a single man I do understand and I hate the prowling lurker thing. Or worse, fields of cattle.

I have been to places where they control it well, but it doesn't sound like they do here.

Have always wanted to go with somebody as a couple though becuase I am sure it is very different.