Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Disney - Milton Keynes  (Read 2625 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7412767) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline calzone

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Venue
Serviced apartments in MK close to the hub

Comms
All done via WhatsApp, arranged the day before and asked to confirm on the morning. She'll send a menu on first contact:
Incall £100/30mins £160/1 hour
Kissing, GFE, 69, OWO, top, bottom, sexual massage included
£50 for her cum
£50 for CIM on her

Time booked
30 mins for £100 didn't opt for any extras

Appearance
Attractive Thai, with a lovely slim body. It's her in the photos but they have been smoothed a bit. To my mind in the pictures she has a distinct Megan Markle look to her that isn't as apparent in person she has the more typical Thai look. There is a short video on Birchplace which I think is more representative.
Don't get me wrong, she's attractive and feminine and I wasn't at all disappointed with her appearance in person.

The meeting
She was dressed in black bra and knickers similar to the burgundy set in the AW pictures. She's very friendly and welcoming and was tugging at my clothes from the get go.

I only booked 30 mins so had to crack on, after a bit of feeling each other up and FK with a hint of tongue here and there we were quickly into her on her knees for OWO.

I then stripped her out of the lingerie, laid her on the bed, gave her boobs a good suck and lick then gave her owo. I'd say she's about 5" when hard with decent girth, certainly enough to make me gag. She got hard quickly and made all the right noises at my efforts.

A bit of laying on our sides 69 I then asked to fuck her, she applied the hat wiped some lube on me and on her arse and got into doggy, blimey she's tight! I could really feel every cm of my cock sliding in, she was doing lots of gasping and moaning as it was happening. I was eventually balls deep, checked she was ok and slowly built up a rhythm. Asked her to swap positions after a bit so I could finish in mish, lots of appreciative noise from her, more kissing and I soon came in the bag.

She then removed the rubber, complimented me on the load I'd deposited and cleaned me up with wet wipes.

Conclusion
Bear in mind I'm a middle aged, average looking dad bod so incredibly unlikely to be this girls chosen demographic, as always YMMV
This was a good punt with a willing, attractive and feminine TS if I was to be picky it wasn't quite the full on passionate GFE I prefer. I think I've been utterly spoilt by Bela Marina https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=317574.0 who for me no one (TS or GG) before or since even comes close to in terms of looks and service.

Offline ptt67

Links
.... if I was to be picky it wasn't quite the full on passionate GFE I prefer. I think I've been utterly spoilt by Bela Marina https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=317574.0 who for me no one (TS or GG) before or since even comes close to in terms of looks and service.

Thanks for the review Calzone  :hi:

I think your final conclusion is what is making me hesitate with booking Disney - I have had some amazingly, full on, no holds barred, steamy, passionate encounters with TS Sps, but all of those have been with Brazilian girls....I honestly believe that, with the right girl and at the right time, hot blooded Latinas are simply more fiery, more sexual and more passionate by nature!

I lived in South East Asia for a number of years (Indonesia) and shagged almost endlessly but never found Asian girls to be sexual in the same way that Latin (or African for that matter) women generally are - the same applies to TS girls. I have fucked a small number of CIS and TS Thai birds here (both SPs and casual hook ups) and it always feels more like a service than a truly mutual thing - cultural servitude maybe....Asian women seem to regard sex as a way of pleasing/pleasuring a man, whereas Latin women are in it for their own pleasure as much as for that which they provide.....the latter always makes for much better sex IMO
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 10:57:44 am by ptt67 »

Offline calzone

I lived in South East Asia for a number of years (Indonesia) and shagged almost endlessly but never found Asian girls to be sexual in the same way that Latin (or African for that matter) women generally are - the same applies to TS girls. I have fucked a small number of CIS and TS Thai birds here (both SPs and casual hook ups) and it always feels more like a service than a truly mutual thing - cultural servitude maybe....Asian women seem to regard sex as a way of pleasing/pleasuring a man, whereas Latin women are in it for their own pleasure as much as for that which they provide.....the latter always makes for much better sex IMO

Well put, I'd agree re. the Thai's although I haven't seen that many.

Another aspect is that it seems the best Brazilian TS's in London are charging £250 and upwards an hour now so Disney represents GVFM in comparison, depends whether cost is a factor for you I suppose.

Offline Sebstyles7

Sounds like you had a good time.  She's been on my HL for a while but never seems to be near enough for me to make a meeting.

Gutted I never got to see Bella Marina.  Tried on a couple of occasions while she was in London but timings never worked. Anyone know where she is nowadays?