Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Bookings - Do they actually read them  (Read 946 times)

Offline radrats

I am going down south for a few days so thought I'd try a reverse booking to see if I could maybe get someone of my hotlist for the area at a reduced price.

All i put was looking for a sexy GFE on20th of June here is some of the replies I have had so far. I will add more if I get any more random ones.

Hi babe, not sure if a TV is your thing but if you're open minded I guarantee you a lovely time, maybe a few drinks, nice conversation, kissing and caressing and sensual dirty sex ;) i love dressing up, love to party, love to please and the tightest ass you will ever be in xxx

CAN U BE FLEXIBLE ON DAY AS I IN THE QUEENS HOTEL 17-19TH THEN OFF TO BULGARIA AND NOT BACK TILL SEPT? PROMISE A GFE X X

Sorry your a far from me but I offer a text chat service naughty pictures and videos for fee whatapp me on 074xxxxxx

Robbiebucks

I've had similar experiences (although not from a TV!) persevere and the bookings come through... it might be a bit too far in advance for some girls though!

I'd suggest do some review spotting here for near to where you will be and then approach the ladies directly?

Good luck!

Chiaroscuro54

I have posted several RBs on AW over the years and have come to accept that a good 50 to 60% of the offers will come from folks who have obviously never read anything in my RB other than the money offered.

My first response to my most recent one was also from a TV, but I persevere with the RBs as I have had a couple of good meetings at rather good value for money.

So, all I can offer as advice, is to keep trying, and to look for the diamonds amongst the dross.

Offline Corus Boy

I've had great sucess with RB's but it is a system that needs your attention and careful administration.

Vet bids carefully, reject those that are wide of the mark.

Cross reference likely candidates on here, using their AW Profile Number.

Check their AW Feedback and cross reference the punters who have left it.

Make your choice and enjoy.

But have a Plan B in place.

As to the original question;

No/Possibly but they don't take much notice.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have had great times with RBs but there are also idiots who reply from many miles away from the target postcode and £ more than the suggested rate, and 10 years younger than the suggested age. and of course suggest outcalls for incalls and vice versa.

Jas1975

What does the charge come up with on the credit card to buy the credits - I trust not "Adultwork"  ?

I assume that they come in at cheaper prices than normal to justify paying for the RB?

Offline Tailpipe

I think you have to put a lot of detail into an RB (age dress size services) but you will still get loads of shit bids
but often it will bring up a few that are worth look.

Think WGs use it to highlight there profiles and  may be sell PG

But be aware that if you take her offer and she gets a better one at her normal rate you will be binned

Have a plan A B and C   and email confirm bid and that she stills wants the Booking before you delete the RB

They can work very well and often best bids come on the Day of booking

Offline Corus Boy

What does the charge come up with on the credit card to buy the credits - I trust not "Adultwork"  ?

I assume that they come in at cheaper prices than normal to justify paying for the RB?

Use a Paysafe chit.

You buy in a shop with cash and enter the 16 digit code online a AW.

External Link/Members Only

Jas1975

Use a Paysafe chit.

You buy in a shop with cash and enter the 16 digit code online a AW.

External Link/Members Only

Ta muchly

Offline Morthos

On my bank statement they showed as 'Int'l (10 digit number) awork.co.uk (11 digit number)'

Offline Horizontal pleasures

On my bank statement they showed as 'Int'l (10 digit number) awork.co.uk (11 digit number)'

I have a 'punting' and other private stuff personal credit card.

kamu

That fucking TV bids on anything going. Got a good mind to book it then send it on a wild goose chase. Also had that vid chat shit. Some girl in wales per chance?

In my experience the only thing RB's turn up is wg's with dusty phones due to either being ancient or pig ugly, time wasters, and scammers. The decent wg's dont get dusty phones so obviously have no need to use RB's.

Offline fatboy

You are obvoiusly new at this -
Get a pre paid card, no statements, load it to pay for AW credits
Get a punting phone, use the pre paid card to buy time
Stop posting to every thread, read the Wiki, take note and develop your style.
Cheery bye FB.  :hi:

PhilUrup

I put a reverse booking for an overnight and was very cheeky for the price. I think I offered only £400 for 12 hours GFE, but with the offer of some home cooking thrown and a movie in between rounds (I need time to rest up between bouts at my age)

I got about 4 girls accepting at that price and two of them were hot. This was at Christmas between Christmas and New Year. The girls are very quiet that week and will jump at the chance to make some cash. A lot of them are lonely too so the offer of a bit of chat, Christmas dinner and some shagging seems to go down pretty well. 

So yeah, in the right circumstances they do read them, but as far as I've seen it's only the Brit girls that bother.

I would suggest times when the girls are quiet are likely to be the best - so Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday (especially during work hours) and weeks when the kids are off school will probably get the best response.