Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deep Throat Delights in Leighton Buzzard Beds  (Read 3553 times)

blackbelt_in_4play

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Right guys I am amazed this is the first review of this WG on this site, I read her profile last week and was very interested but at the same time very cautious because I could not find any review on here to validate it being a genuine profile and WG

So after my confidence being boosted from my first punt on Friday I thought sod it I will TOFTT if it goes tits up

I text to confirm confirm a day and time with 24hr notice for an hour, cost £100. I was sent a postcode and told to text when I arrived. I wanted to chat on the phone but she said no and told Me just follow her instructions and things will run smoothly. Alarm bells began to ring I thought it could be a bloke or blokes setting me up. I text her back and said I think I will cancel because if you can not chat on the phone then some things fishy, She text me straight back and said please do not cancel and go and see her and I will be rewarded.

So off I went to the postcode provided some 20 hours later got to the given destination and parked up. Text her and was given flat no to a flat that's above a row of shops. The entrance is at the rear of the shops as I walked to the door it was opened before I could even knock.  And to my surprise what a MILF, Dressed in white basque, stockings and suspenders looking very sexy I was pleased anyway

As soon as the door closed she was deep French kissing me, Led me up the stairs behind her to a very clean nice flat, Then sexily bending over at the top of the stairs right in front of my face so I could see her pussy pushed against her thongs.

I was rock hard in seconds, discussed her services. DFK, Deepthroat, OWO  CIM, Hardcore face fucking. Toy play on her, I asked for half an half GFE, PSE which she agreed for £100 for 60 minutes no extra's

This WG loves DFK and boy can she Kiss it's full on the only time shes not kissing you is when she's Deepthroating your cock or RO on her, While kissing me she started stroking my cock very teasingly soft gentle wanking while she got me naked sat me down on a sofa in front of a mirror and started sucking my cock OWO, cupping my balls in one hand, licking up and down my shaft and licking my balls, then she started deep throating me, my cock had disappeared down her throat and then when i see her finger fucking herself in mirror the view made me cum  in her mouth and she showed her pleasure with a passionate little scream

She pulled me up walked me over to the bed laid back on the bed lifted her legs high and wide and pulled her thongs to one side and told me to lick and suck her clit which she responded to, I inserted a couple of fingers into her pussy while I tongued her clit and whoosh she was gushing every where. By this time I was hard again she quickly rubbered my cock up and pulled me on top of her DF Kissing while performing MISH slow and gentile at first then I lifted on legs over my shoulders to get in deeper and fucked her very hard as she kept saying fuck me harder then she orgasmed and squirted again, by this time i wanted to cum again and asked her to let me face fuck her, she said i thought you would never ask with a smile, laid on her back with her head over the edge and I fucked her mouth as hard as i did her pussy and cum in her mouth which she swallowed.

There's rushing or clock watching I over stayed on time slightly, WG's profile is accurate in what services she offers and you get all services

Don't be put off at the lack of pics on her profile. IMHO the age of 46 is correct if I had to guess I would of said 40, figures a firm 10 as stated, facially good looking, 5f tall brunette long hair, A nice firm arse and fully shaven pussy, bust size is small B cup natural with pert nipples. good hygiene

And when I got there I thought she was foreign because there was a unusual accent, but its because she's deaf and that's why she cannot talk on the phone before meets and uses text only, so that explains her not confirming verbally by phone. but her communication skills are good she lip reads you and there was no problem with chatting

I would definitely recommend This WG. good VFM

Only 2 negatives NO Anal or anal play in her services but it's stated clearly on her profile

Offline Moneyshow

That lady has been on my Hot list for ages, ive seen such dross in the Luton / Beds area that I have been putting off going to see her, will try and put that right before Christmas.

Thanks for the review !

Major bumsoor

Saw her about 18 months ago in my all time top five punts been meaning to get back over there

Offline Huawei

I thought this was starting to sound familiar, and when you mentioned deaf, it clicked into place. I saw her about 2.5 years ago, same area. This must be a new profile, registered March 2014 - she used to be something like DT Rose. The verification picture confirms my memory, and is the best indication of her as I recall her (until she hides it!).

My recollection is pretty well summed up in your review - cheers  :drinks:. Very enthusiastic, face fucking, swallow, etc. I seem to remember that she couldn't quite actually deepthroat - took it right to the back of her mouth and gagged, bending the last inch so it was in her mouth, but not actually down her throat. Seems a common trick with WGs that claim DT - no lack of effort in this case, just be aware that you may not get 'proper' DT - although maybe she's practised since I saw her  :unknown:

I'd see her again, but she's too far away unless I'm in the area.

blackbelt_in_4play

It's quite possible Hauwei Mate That she's improved her skills, she took me all the way in, and I guess it depends on the size of one's manhood, I am not hung like a horse lol

yes she asked to be referred to as ROSE so it's probably the same WG

Offline Jerboa

I've also had her in hotlist, but never seen her, good report, I might go and see her.

Offline Sparta Prada

I saw this lady a year ago. For me the meeting was a neutral.

Positives

- it's the lady in the photos
- she has a nice trim body
- does all the services listed (DFK, squirting, CIM/swallow)

Negatives

- her face is a bit aged IMO
- her tits were a bit disappointing at the time though this was prior to her boob job
- on the day of the appointment she was constantly sending me dirty texts presumably to get us in the mood but I found it a bit OTT, not least as my phone kept pinging when I was trying to drive to her place
- because she's deaf she tends to shout (rather than speak) so if you are after a tender gfe she isn't ideal!

She's a lovely lady but we just didn't gel at all. But I admire the fact that she doesn't let her hearing condition hamper her lifestyle in anyway.

blackbelt_in_4play

HI Sparta, Fair comments mate, But I certainly did not Receive any dirty texts or multiple texts, but i did Give 24hr notice it was not short notice

I did not find her to be too loud when chatting but when she gets excited the decibels go up a little but it was not an issue for me

I am not a boob man. so I was quite happy with small pert one's

I thought she was decent looking for her age but understand different horses for courses

zoltan1966

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And when I got there I thought she was foreign because there was a unusual accent, but its because she's deaf and that's why she cannot talk on the phone before meets and uses text only, so that explains her not confirming verbally by phone. but her communication skills are good she lip reads you and there was no problem with chatting

I would definitely recommend This WG. good VFM

Only 2 negatives NO Anal or anal play in her services but it's stated clearly on her profile

Well mate, if you ever thought she was foreign because of her unusual accent, that's because you are either not English yourself or have a bit of hard-hearing yourself and never heard a foreign person speaking English, and yes, she is not Dutch either ;-), Dutch have a very different accent. Also, what's the point of bringing her hearing impairment up? Did you ever think that might hurt her feelings, it's a very personal thing. She does not have the luxury of your privacy, please have some respect, she is a human being.

Also no anal or anal play is a negative? A negative is when you are expecting something and is not delivered or is poorly delivered.

All in all, you ought to be a bit more polite and respectful and, brush up your analysis and report writing skills as well.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 11:06:14 am by zoltan1966 »

Offline cunnyhunt

All in all, you ought to be a bit more polite and respectful and, brush up your analysis and report writing skills as well.
What is the point ? he was banned 20 months ago.

zoltan1966

What is the point ? he was banned 20 months ago.

My bad, apologies, new user, didn't notice the Banned sign on the LHS below the user. Can't learn all in one day, but will get there. Thanks  :thumbsup: for bringing it up. 

Offline Chorley

I'd never even noticed this WG when searching AW.
If she's half as good as some of you think then she'll be awesome.
Leighton Buzzard isn't somewhere I really go, but I think I might have to make a trip. :thumbsup:

Offline doughboy

Don't waste your time unless all that matters to you is aggressively face fucking someone. She has a toothy technique, which can start to hurt after a while. She can DT and she swallows.

Offline Chorley

Don't waste your time unless all that matters to you is aggressively face fucking someone. She has a toothy technique, which can start to hurt after a while. She can DT and she swallows.
Would you say she's overrated then Doughboy?

Offline doughboy

Would you say she's overrated then Doughboy?

Horses for courses mate but she didn't do anything for me. In fact, when she opened the door and ushered me in, I was very tempted to turn about and leave but for some reason, I stayed. I didn't find her attractive and she was quite a bit older than I expected. The punt itself was very business like and very PSE. She prides herself on her oral skills, loves to DT and loves to be face fucked. She also thinks all punters like to face fuck a WG and so encourages you to do so. She swallows, if that's your thing. She gushes, if that's your thing. She has a tight pussy but it's all very pump and dump. She's keen to please, will do most anything you suggest (bar anal/anal play) and is a nice enough lady but I didn't find her remotely attractive.

Offline flyingduck

Sounds perfect to me doughboy! I'm guessing you're much younger than her but not a problem for me.
On the HL

nervous colin

She was very welcoming every time I have seen her, her flat is clean and tidy, and she really does know how to deep throat. I still have happy memories of her on her back, and me fucking her mouth till I emptied a weeks worth down the back of her throat, and watching her swallow the lot.
really must get back there again!