Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie Party girl - TOFTT Baker Street - ultra soft fish  (Read 699 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7475917) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Online ollielon

Link : External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 30 mins with OWO and kissing included but not on the mouth WTF ... quoted Cim/cif 30

Comms : really easy ... just SMS ... .silence all morning and then text that she was free ... agreed OWO and kissing included, but when i arrived she clarified it was kissing on body only ... almost left and ask for OWO and she said it was fine ... she was really cute, young and smiling so decided to stay ...

Location : messy studio flat in busy street ... I know I have been here before .. same stable as the other Hungarian Hannah Baby https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=379735.0 ... must be a well known Hungarian whore house as they keep touring ... this one is only here for 2 more weeks and then gone ...

Girl : photo is representative, she is around 20, really cute and giggly, does not speak a lot of english, apparently was in germany for a while, absolutely the softest skin ever .. nice big ass and ok tits

Meet : Unfortunately not much experience or passion, and she was not particularly keen on sex. I had my fun though as she is ultra soft, giggly, cute and young ... started to kiss that babe everywhere for a while, did some RO and she is clean and fresh, no finger allowed, but she is completely disinterested and is looking around, but still enjoyable in a selfish kind of way. She did OWO, which was very poor and only for a few minute, but again her mouth and hands are really soft and gentle, and I almost came in her mouth ... enquired for the price but it was another 30 so I passed, ask for more OWO and she obliged .. after which she put the dom, I asked her to come on top ... but she does only 2 position ... doggy and missionary ... jez ... so I get in doggy, she is super tight .. and nice big ass, ultra soft ... she was not particularly enjoying it but I had my fun ... fucking her slow and hard at time ... move to missionary ... and fucked her like that for a good 15 minutes ... licking her breast and  taking my time ... she really wanted this to end ... asked if I could cum on her tits, and she surprisingly said yes ... so fuck her a bit more, and then rub my dick on her tits ... (no tit fuck of course ... she does not do that either) ... but really soft tits .. I was edging .. but really did not want to cum ... asked for more OWO a few times, and she delivered 10 secs each time ... you have to really be patient and firm on your request ... finally unload a good load on her breast ... all over her tits .. and she giggled ... cleaned up, few non-sense chit chat .. and I was off

Overall borderline negative ... Sarah model was not available ... apparently she was modelling, so tried this one .. her look is great if you like this style but service is shit .. she is too new to enjoy it and has many restriction ... but she is super soft and cute so made me cum big time .. therefor neutral for me ... but you are warned.

Some pics below

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tergil

Thanks for this review. I had her on the list but I will remove now

Online ollielon

Thanks for this review. I had her on the list but I will remove now

yep pretty poor service .. borderline negative .. but body was soft and I did enjoy myself despite the shenanigan ... wished SarahModel was free that day  :cry: