Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess - Romanian - HOD  (Read 1343 times)

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw Jess a couple of weeks ago at one of the HOD establishments.

Positive
- Girl next door type pretty. She stands about 5'2, long raven hair, size 6 most certainly with a tight body. I'd say her boobs are her best features. Nice and soft, B / C cup (I'm no expert) but I enjoyed playing with them throughout the punt
- OWO was nice, nothing write home about but not terrible by all means
- Sex was good. I think she enjoyed it a lot when I pounded her from behind. She was quite loud, not sure if others could hear her!

Neutral
- Facially I didn't find her as attractive as the photos suggest
- I notice that she has a lot of visible, dense, tiny little black hair at her black. To be frank it was slightly off-putting when I saw that but then again when I focused on banging her brains out and spanking her tight ass I got through it in the end!
- Kissing very light. Not deal breaker for me but maybe for some
- No CIM. It wasn't advertised so not her fault. Just a bit disappointed that's all

Negative
- None

Overall, I don't have any complaints. Perhaps to some this does feel reading a neutral but for me it was just functional and I got what I wanted / expected. Would I see her again? Never say never but she's not on the top of the list.

Offline BootsnBunches

I wish you'd posted that sooner. She was on the rota today and I considered seeing her by my last few TOFTs have been a disaster so I gave it a swerve. Sounds worth a go.