Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Sensitive erotic mas, Grays inn Road.  (Read 1265 times)

2 review(s) for sensitive erotic mas (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jamesbattersea

External Link/Members Only

It's a boiling hot Summer day, i'm working in London for one day and only staying over one night and early evening I couldn't be arsed to punt but as the evening cooled my dick warmed up and I started to get the urge to get my rocks off so walked down to Soho and China town  but I bottled it as don't trust the walk ups I always think they are just for ripping off tourists. And the Chinese massage places all had 50 year old women with short skirts in them so thought I may or may not end up with a minger.
So I thought i'd try a chinese massage place on grays inn road I've previously reviewed as I know that it was good last time. I phoned but no answer both girls must be busy so i'll go to there and then ring. When I arrived it was just gone 10pm they answered but close 9pm on a Sunday dispite the websit saying they close at 11pm.
So went on to AW and UKP and found this group of Hungarians on the same road and thought that will have to do it's now 11pm and time getting on i've got to work early tomorrow so I selected the youngest one available a chubby looking thing called Anna and rang her.

COMMS were good yes she's available now and it was only a few doors down from the other place. The girl on the phone spoke good english.

THE VENUE was a basement flat in a old mansion style block. Not very well decorated but clean. Old woman answered the door fuck me she was ugly! But she explained the girl Anna was new to the business and traslated and explained to me the service was massage then erotic massage with happy ending by hand £80, ok that will have to do now i'm here. So I agreed took a quick shower and went into the room.

THE GIRL was 24-25 looking, quite cute face better in the flesh than on the AW photos. Chubby size 14 -16 soft skin, D cup tits, big dark nips, shaved snatch, clean, spoke very little English.

THE BUSINESS END I lay on the massage table face down and she started a fairly soft massage that wasn't bad, she was dressed in leggings and a vest top. Half way through the back rub she lost the leggings and was wearing a red lacy thong.
Time to turn over and she asked me to go and lay on the bed that was also in the room, here is where she was very new to the game she started to massage my legs and chest and rub my todger and balls but she still had her top on so I asked her to take it off she said "you want" suprised that I wanted to see her body I think she was a bit self awear of been a chubby bird but she willingly took it off and then I said bra as well that she soon whipped off. And then started with a body to body that was OK she eventually got to down stairs proper and it started to get good! she started lcking my balls and slowly wanking me kissing my cock licking and kissing every inch of my groin area I wasn't sure if she was teasing me to ask for more money for a blow job but after a few minutes of teasing she popped it in her mouth and started a long slow sloppy blow job just the way I like them.  After a bout10mins of that the sap was rising so I asked if I could go down on her which she didn't understand so I just moved her into position took her thong off and went for it, she didn.t object! After 10 mins I felt her clit swell on my tong and she judered to an orgasm. She then did the best thing a girl can do after a tong bath she said thank you. I love it when I girl thanks me for a licking. She then got on all fours whilst I nelt up and she went back to giving me a blowy a bit faster this time and after 10 mins I chucked my muck all over her tits. Got dressed and left.

From what was looking like a disaster it turned out to be a really good punt. I don't know if she would do full service I didn't ask sometimes when it hot you don't want to put in the effort just lay there and be sucked.

£80 no extras for a massage and good OWO is good value IMO.
I was there about 10 mins over my time and no pushing me out so that was good.
I  would return. So happy days

Offline LLPunting

This one looks so familiar.  Sure she's had other AW profiles with full length pics.  Not great reviews if I recall correctly.

Offline Jamesbattersea

This one looks so familiar.  Sure she's had other AW profiles with full length pics.  Not great reviews if I recall correctly.

Not sure mate, not my usual area but it didn't feel like a punt with an experianed WG she needed a bit of direction and she doesn't look as old as the fotos in real life.