Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peladona - Clapham north  (Read 891 times)

2 review(s) for Bianca Sweet Babe (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline iafd222

Saw this one recently. Wanted to break my Brazilian duck.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previously reviewed: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113105.0

Comms were easy. Text her for availability, arranged for an hour ahead.

Location is close to clapham high street, a flat down a rough looking back street, you may not feel safe there late at night.

Was let in by another working girl (she doesn't seem to have a link), at first i thought it might be a bait and switch, but no, it just seemed to be a mini latin parlour operation with just 2 of them working.  Now the second girl was a thick but not fat at all, tall milf and I have to say her ass looked quite incredible bouncing around. They gave me the option to choose either and I seriously regret sticking to my guns and going for Peladona.

Peladona looks just like her photos, so what you see is what you get there. Her boobs felt natural, but I can't tell if they're fake. Her ass is natural and felt decent, and she has quite smooth skin so I was satisfied with her appearance.

Almost went for 30 minutes thank goodness I didn't and opted for 15 min P&D (£40). She put the condom on my limp member, average BJ for 1 minute then she wanted to switch to sex but said it would be impossible because I wasn't hard enough yet, wow, well what a surprise there!? Anyway forced myself to hardness fucking her in mish this was feeling quite good and after 3 mins she starts encouraging me to cum, I tell her theres at least 10 mins left in our appointment, but her vibe is killing my mood. Anyway, switch to doggy and smash her like that for a while, she's angling herself into me to prevent proper thrust. I didn't manage to cum in the end.

It wasn't a very unfriendly, cold or nasty attitude from her, just a poor service.

Not recommended unless you badly need a very local P&D. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Yankee21

Sounds awful. Sorry.
Clapham is a desert punt wise.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Good man for reviewing thats a common trick with S.A. parlour girls trying to get you in and out of the door withing 5 mins when it comes to 15 min pump and dumps.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 04:27:41 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline peter purves

Saw this one recently. Wanted to break my Brazilian duck.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previously reviewed: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113105.0

Comms were easy. Text her for availability, arranged for an hour ahead.

Location is close to clapham high street, a flat down a rough looking back street, you may not feel safe there late at night.

Was let in by another working girl (she doesn't seem to have a link), at first i thought it might be a bait and switch, but no, it just seemed to be a mini latin parlour operation with just 2 of them working.  Now the second girl was a thick but not fat at all, tall milf and I have to say her ass looked quite incredible bouncing around. They gave me the option to choose either and I seriously regret sticking to my guns and going for Peladona.

Peladona looks just like her photos, so what you see is what you get there. Her boobs felt natural, but I can't tell if they're fake. Her ass is natural and felt decent, and she has quite smooth skin so I was satisfied with her appearance.

Almost went for 30 minutes thank goodness I didn't and opted for 15 min P&D (£40). She put the condom on my limp member, average BJ for 1 minute then she wanted to switch to sex but said it would be impossible because I wasn't hard enough yet, wow, well what a surprise there!? Anyway forced myself to hardness fucking her in mish this was feeling quite good and after 3 mins she starts encouraging me to cum, I tell her theres at least 10 mins left in our appointment, but her vibe is killing my mood. Anyway, switch to doggy and smash her like that for a while, she's angling herself into me to prevent proper thrust. I didn't manage to cum in the end.

It wasn't a very unfriendly, cold or nasty attitude from her, just a poor service.

Not recommended unless you badly need a very local P&D. 

Cross-referencing with KI

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline A.Punter

Is his the place that was raided at the start of the year?
Banned reason: Waste of space. No Reviews in over 5 years a member
Banned by: 90125

Is his the place that was raided at the start of the year?

First time I've heard about this, its located 10 min drive from where I live and ive been using this brothel in Clapham since last year ???

Offline Yankee21

First time I've heard about this, its located 10 min drive from where I live and ive been using this brothel in Clapham since last year ???

Still no good as there are three brothels in that area two Romanian & one south american.

Offline Yankee21

Still no good as there are three brothels in that area two Romanian & one south american.

Raid in question is the one in Edgely Rd.

Raid in question is the one in Edgely Rd.

Shit thats the same one  :D I was there 2 weeks ago.