Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lilywhitexx  (Read 2588 times)

24 review(s) for lilywhitexx (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hendrix

Background: In between my PSE filth fests with Alex/KDD and NikkiDevine/KDD, I thought I'd like something a bit gentler (hendrix, you fairy!) and Lily had come to my attention when she was last in London and although we didn't get to meet that time, her comms left an impression on me.

Short version:

Excellent GFE style punt with a lovely, warm, friendly, witty girl with superb BJ skills!

Long version:

I was actually feeling a little under the weather but decided to go ahead anyway. Arrived at Lily's hotel on time and after a brief chit chat she was soon snogging my face off, including some tongue in ear action which I wish more girls did! so under-rated! reminded me of 6th form which we both had a giggle about.

A truly superb (and long!) owo followed, something Lily excels at, and I've had a few to compare to! :D Onto some mutual wanking, Lily loves being fingered and got very wet, encouraging me to put more fingers in and I'm pretty sure that given more time, she'd be a squirter :cool: Some cowgirl followed, but I was struggling  :dash:  :cry: so back to the very sensual bj and I eventually spunked in her mouth which she swallowed.

A different type of punt for me, but highly enjoyable. She looks exactly like her pictures, though I think she's prettier in the flesh than the face pic in her pg. Cracking arse! I'll definitely repeat next time she's in London and I'll hopefully be in better nick :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 12:28:10 pm by hendrix »

Quesadilla

Aha! Didn't get me this time she was already in my HL!!!  :P  :drinks:

Hornydevil247

Nice review Hendrix

Having seen her myself she is a great girl and I second your comment about her pictures and that ARSE is a fucking peach  :thumbsup:

HD  :diablo:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 12:28:50 pm by Hornydevil247 »

Offline 385North

Nice review H. Keep 'em coming.

marty_mcfly

Hendrix, nice review. Thanks.

In fact I saw Lily this afternoon and came back as a very happy punter. Excellent GFE but with a horny PSE ending.

I will write a review soon, but all I can say is that she a lovely girl. You guys on UKP all have great taste in women.

As if one Lily was not enough for me, I have now found two Lilies that I fancy. Two Lilies in 3 days was great fun.

password02

Hendrix, nice review. Thanks.

In fact I saw Lily this afternoon and came back as a very happy punter. Excellent GFE but with a horny PSE ending.

I will write a review soon, but all I can say is that she a lovely girl. You guys on UKP all have great taste in women.

As if one Lily was not enough for me, I have now found two Lilies that I fancy. Two Lilies in 3 days was great fun.

Any links to share with?

carlisle78

Nice one H. Good to see one of our Scottish ladies being a hit with you Lananders!

Quesadilla

Any links to share with?
I'd hazard a wild guess the other is Lily Hart.  :P

marty_mcfly

I'd hazard a wild guess the other is Lily Hart.  :P

Well done. Saw Lily Hart for the 3rd time. Loved it. Now this Lily is a fantastic kisser too.

marty_mcfly

marty_mcfly

Nice one H. Good to see one of our Scottish ladies being a hit with you Lananders!

I was a Scottish virgin until today.

Offline tazman1002001

She is a great wee package isn't she......so innocent looking but so fucking horny lol....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

password02

I have emailed her to ask if she has any cancellations whilst in London to get in touch with me ASAP

Hope 1 of you FCKERS does cancel as I too am a Scottish virgin!!

Offline monstar

Thanks for the review hendrix.  :hi:

Lily was on my HL but her face picture didn't do it for me - is it a bad representation? Her body looks much better in the other profile photos than in the face picture too.  :unknown:

I would love to visit her based on her excellent service reviews and her sensible posts on UKP.

Offline hendrix

Thanks for the review hendrix.  :hi:

Lily was on my HL but her face picture didn't do it for me - is it a bad representation? Her body looks much better in the other profile photos than in the face picture too.  :unknown:

I would love to visit her based on her excellent service reviews and her sensible posts on UKP.

Looks are obviously subjective, but I found her to be much cuter looking than that face pic. Pretty features and great eyes  :kissgirl: :D

Offline Bigus Dickus

I have emailed her to ask if she has any cancellations whilst in London to get in touch with me ASAP

Hope 1 of you FCKERS does cancel as I too am a Scottish virgin!!

She had a few no shows so nothing ventured nothing gained!  :thumbsup:

She's a worthwhile punt IMHO! However for it!

d00fer

Nice review, shame I missed out. I did have a booking with her for Saturday, but had to cancel well in advance sadly.

Hornydevil247

Profile's gone.

Stayer

She is taking a three week break and she is a great kisser

HD