Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly Lily White EDINBURGH  (Read 8502 times)

24 review(s) for lilywhitexx (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pilgrim

I cant see her AW link.  Im sure she takes it down when not working.  I also thought I had seen a recent review for her on here, I was going to copy the AW link from there but I cant seem to find it?

This was a one hour incall booking in Edinburgh.  Cost was £135 and she had a fiver to give me change.  I had asked for Lilly to be dressed in Lingerie so I didnt notice any leg injury or strapping which she mentions in her profile.  Comms were done via AW then txts on the day at my request.  All very clear and prompt.

Plenty has been written about Lilly and I can only agree with everything positive that Ive read.  Shes not all fake tan, eye lashes and big boobs. She is very honest in her description on AW and her pics are a true reflection of what she is like in the flesh. She is a very down to earth individual with a high sex drive, she was very skillful at edging which she maintained for a while till I mentioned that I wanted to cum.  Her reply was I didnt know if you would manage more than once, I informed her I would certainly try!  She initiated each round straight away after cleaning me up.

Definately one for the Hot List and I will try and see her again in the New Year.

Offline pilgrim

Thank you for posting the link.

Totally agree, A Legend of the highest order.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I don't often get the chance to catch up with Lily but when I have it's always been 10/10.
I had a booking arranged for last week but she cancelled. Her reason was one I would never question.
Hopefully she returns soon and we can match something up.

Offline Name Not Found

I've had an eye on her for many years, through all her ups and downs, but never taken the plunge. Can't really say why...  Maybe next year. Thanks for the update; very helpful.

Offline Jock D

Aye, she has a lot of positive reviews from some reliable reviewers(OP included obviously)...it's funny though anytime she's mentioned the first thing I think of is Auldie's meltdown Negative :sarcastic:

On a serious note...unfortunately for me she only takes bookings via Adultwork :(

Kudos to her though...she's one of the very few WG's that post on here that actually comes across as a self aware, down to earth decent person...no mean achievement :coolgirl:

Offline 1980Tam

Miss White rearranged my booking last week then cancelled , she did give me 2 days notice .Hopefully catch up with her when she gets back .

Offline pilgrim

As i mentioned, Lily takes her profile down when not working. Quite a common practice amongst the WGs who maintain a decent working profile.

I checked my diary and noticed that i only paid 115 pounds for a one hour incall booking with Lily.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 10:52:00 am by pilgrim »

Offline bigmike32

Last i seen lilly was charging 135 an hour and thats reasonable i think.

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Last i seen lilly was charging 135 an hour and thats reasonable i think.

Been charging £115 for incalls since I came back this September, but I think I will put it up a wee bit when I come back, I'll see.

Also yes, profile is down because I'm not working just now.  :drinks:

Offline HumphryB

Been charging £115 for incalls since I came back this September, but I think I will put it up a wee bit when I come back, I'll see.

Also yes, profile is down because I'm not working just now.  :drinks:

You talking weeks or months? :unknown:

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider

You talking weeks or months? :unknown:

It's my 30th in 2 weeks so I'm thinking nearer the end of January.

I'll put the profile back a few days before.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Offline bigmike32

I thought i had seen it at 135 still 115 is a good hourly rate. I am tempted to make a booking next time you are working.

Offline Frankystone1

Yes Lily is my next booking.  Cant wait
Banned reason: Threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bigmike32

Hopefully i will get to see her soon depending whether dates and times match up etc.

Offline Jayf

Happy Holidays everyone!

I don't have any feedback on aw, any other ways I can book?

Offline MajorPayne

I don't have any feedback on aw, any other ways I can book?
Thought Lily's AW profile was not currently available making the above mute?

Offline Sadams

Always fancied a meet with her but blew me out once with a couple of hours notice with no offer of rearranging so not bothered since.

Offline mickey1967

Always fancied a meet with her but blew me out once with a couple of hours notice with no offer of rearranging so not bothered since.

Messed me about as well, cancelled on me at short notice on one of her Glasgow visits, promised to get back in touch and offer a discounted booking, never happened.

Offline 1980Tam

Happy Holidays everyone!

Nice , maybe try and book when your not as pre occupied .

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Messed me about as well, cancelled on me at short notice on one of her Glasgow visits, promised to get back in touch and offer a discounted booking, never happened.

Apologies for this, I haven't been able to get to Glasgow this year. If you contact me if you see me through there then remind me- I always honour my discounts, but people need to remind me if it's been a few months.

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider

I'm really surprised at myself for this. I've always offered discounts for short notice for a few years now. If I've not specifically mentioned rebooking then it's likely I had an issue and was doing things quickly. I've had issues before during times of stress where I think I've got everyone cancelled and I didn't.

I can only apologise and take it onboard to spend more time triple checking. It's definitely not something I do deliberately- I just have some things in my life that require more attention, which is why I barely work these days.

Offline solway

All the best Lily. You seem a decent girl - hope we can meet up in 2020 - shit road to The capital tho. Am no a weegie either ( good people as they are).
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 02:24:35 am by solway »

Offline JJ72

I'm really surprised at myself for this. I've always offered discounts for short notice for a few years now. If I've not specifically mentioned rebooking then it's likely I had an issue and was doing things quickly. I've had issues before during times of stress where I think I've got everyone cancelled and I didn't.

I can only apologise and take it onboard to spend more time triple checking. It's definitely not something I do deliberately- I just have some things in my life that require more attention, which is why I barely work these days.

Will you be in Glasgow any time in the New Year? I've almost been in Edinburgh and able to meet a few times but Glasgow is a lot easier for myself. Understandable if not.
Have had a number of misfired bookings but we never spoke about anything changing for future bookings. Should we have?

Offline Jeffman

Lily, I noticed you updated your profile. Are you planning to see people again soon?

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Lily, I noticed you updated your profile. Are you planning to see people again soon?

Can't PM you without showing my civvy email (not sure why), so will reply here. 

It'll be on my profile when I'm back. My profile has a twitter link which I am updating more often than AW.
Anyone I cancelled before my break will have priority though, so since I am low-volume even when I am around, it will probably not be easy to book for a bit.  :hi: