Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 different profiles with the same number.  (Read 1058 times)

Offline daftlad123

Just wondered if anyones had a situation where theyve text someone whos number is showing on adultwork then emailed a different profile but in the same area only for them to send the same number?

vw

Just wondered if anyones had a situation where theyve text someone whos number is showing on adultwork then emailed a different profile but in the same area only for them to send the same number?
Were they member of a group, if so the group number so displayed on all profiles.

Offline AnthG

This has happened to me before with the old NE4 Romanians (obviously didn't know they were Romanian when I messaged them both).

It will either be the case of the girl has a 'manager'. Or she is working with a friend and simply letting her friend manage bookings for them both as she is disorganized or whatever.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline daftlad123

No it was 2 independant profiles.ive had the run around last night and made a wasted 30 mile journey as id made a booking and was told to call this certain number on arrival which was switched off when i tried to call.sent a few texts and waited 20 mins before sending them a message on adultwork and coming home.gonna wait to see if i get a reply tomorrow before posting a review on here.

Offline AnthG

No it was 2 independant profiles.

Could you post them both up on the thread for people to look over and a possible warning of what is going on with them?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline daftlad123

This has happened to me before with the old NE4 Romanians (obviously didn't know they were Romanian when I messaged them both).

It will either be the case of the girl has a 'manager'. Or she is working with a friend and simply letting her friend manage bookings for them both as she is disorganized or whatever.

Funny you should say that anth as communication was quite good up to the point i asked her if she was british then got no reply.alarm bells rang a bit due to 2 profiles and 1 number but when she said call her on arrival i thought id be able to determine if its her answering the phone and if she is from the uk and i couldve made a decision then what to do if she wasnt.

Offline Sar-Major

Could you post them both up on the thread for people to look over and a possible warning of what is going on with them?

WELL.............Funny how YOU didnt post the number to make the rest of us aware, like Anth requested. Daftlad..... :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi:   :hi: 
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daftlad123

well i was going to wait 24 hours to give her the benefit of the doubt but theres no excuse as to why she didnt reply  so here they are.

External Link/Members Only

and

it was youngbabyhaley that i was communicating with.

Offline johnny34

well i was going to wait 24 hours to give her the benefit of the doubt but theres no excuse as to why she didnt reply  so here they are.

and

it was youngbabyhaley that i was communicating with.

Both connected to Ruby1993 I believe...AVOID

themademan2

Both connected to Ruby1993 I believe...AVOID
Yep serial bait and switch lass

themademan2

Well Ruby1993 has a gmail address AbbeyRoseby1993@gmail.com on her profile. Quick Google search throws up this article in the chronicle

So it looks like our Ruby has been running brothels in Tyneside according to this, along with a couple of older partners - one of them most likely her 'mother' but neither shares a surname - surprise surprise.

She also has a company registered in Whitley Bay, Newcastle Playgirls Ltd, no idea what that's about though.

THAT WOULD EXPLAIN KICKED IN DOOR!

This was cut and pasted from a post by Metalgeek an another thread which sheds light on the lass

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Funny you should say that anth as communication was quite good up to the point i asked her if she was british then got no reply.alarm bells rang a bit due to 2 profiles and 1 number but when she said call her on arrival i thought id be able to determine if its her answering the phone and if she is from the uk and i couldve made a decision then what to do if she wasnt.

Did the fact one thinks Durham is in North Tyneside and the other thinks it's in Newcastle make you even slightly suspicious that something might not be right?

Offline stanleyjohn