Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liiy of Doamonds Newcastle  (Read 975 times)

GeordieBadass

Booked lily of Diamonds recently due to good reviews on here.
30 mins in call at diamonds Quayside west location. No problems arranging the booking and no problems getting the code for access.
Met by Lily at the door. Tall and slender wearing nice matching bra and pants and high heels. Attractive girl and just how I like them. Nice pert body with little perky tits and bum.
Doesn't do DFK and not to keen on kissing at all really. Onto the bed for a bit of a fondle and some Owo then stood her up against the wall for standing  doggie then back onto the bed for doggie. Great view of her lovely little arse so got her to stick it up head down for some hard doggie which judging by the noise she enjoyed. Followed by hard mish before finishing with pro and cim and swallow with her mouth firmly clamped round my cock.
Cleaned herself up with a baby wipe and put her kit on before excusing herself to go to the bathroom. Finished 5mins early but wasn't too bothered. Only downside was I could hear her talking to another girl after I first arrived when she was out getting me a drink. Asked her about it and she said another girl was there which she prefers as it is someone to talk to when it's quiet.
I was out 5mins early and as I passed by in my car noticed another guy leaving 2mins past the hour. Wonder if we had both been in the place at the same time as Lily was quite keen to get dressed and get me out 5mins early!
Still a good punt and I would probably go back but see she is not on Diamonds website now. Hence the lack of a link.

Offline toon972

Good review Houdini,she is not reliable though.Twice I have booked and twice she has cancelled.

Offline FLYING BLUE

She appears to have quit.... no longer on Diamonds site?

GeordieBadass

She appears to have quit.... no longer on Diamonds site?
Yeah it's a bit strange as she was telling me how much she enjoys the job and seemed to be happy enough with Diamonds.
She was worth a second visit too.