Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviews "Didn't Happen"  (Read 989 times)

Offline Mansell

Thanks to the guys that are adding "Didn't Happen" to their review titles. Walking Dead & The Outsider just recently.

Not sure about anyone else but I find this really useful, a no show review of a girl may not put me off booking as sometimes shit happens and booking doesn't. So I might take a chance.

Whereas a Negative review of performance at a meeting I treat more seriously and whilst I make my own mind up, far more likely not to see a girl with a Negative review. Especially from a punter I trust on here.

Offline The Outsider

Glad it's useful.  Cheers.  I'm not sure why I didn't think of it earlier! 

I did start a thread some time ago on the main board raising the suggestion of a different category of negative for a "no show" but there was little support.  I agree that it's not as bad as poor service.  Apart from anything else, you have lost time and opportunity but not cash. 

Offline Jim1

Thanks to the guys that are adding "Didn't Happen" to their review titles. Walking Dead & The Outsider just recently.

Not sure about anyone else but I find this really useful, a no show review of a girl may not put me off booking as sometimes shit happens and booking doesn't. So I might take a chance.

Whereas a Negative review of performance at a meeting I treat more seriously and whilst I make my own mind up, far more likely not to see a girl with a Negative review. Especially from a punter I trust on here.

I find this a very useful bit of information too. Perhaps even worse than a bad meeting. I would not even consider a SP with this habit. Especially if it is confirmed by trusted members in here.

Offline The_Don

IMO, research is key (as experience has been a harsh teacher).

Reviews may help paint a picture, of what a W/G service and attitude is like, over time IMO.

Some punters, may just skim over the ratings or go more in depth, into the reviews and asking questions.

Punting some times is about taking a chance.

If you don't like what you see, hear or feel. Walk away without handing over any money  :timeout:

I consider back up plans, when I punt just in case. Some think happens and the punt doesn't go a head!