Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethany Diamond and Lovely Nikki duo  (Read 1737 times)

GeordieBadass

Bethany Dismind
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Lovely Nikki
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
There are some great duos available in the NE just now but these two were top of my HL as I had seen them both before independently and had great bookings with both. My duo with Beth and Holly ranking as my best ever.
So having read great reviews of Beth and Nikki I thought I should making a booking. Easily arranged via UKE. Mainly with Bethany who is willing to discuss details to a certain extent but also with Nikki (Antonia).
Booking made and the post code was sent to me. Bethany told me about parking in the area. There is a multi story very near by but slot of it is permit parking only so I ended up parking on the street. Give yourself plenty of time to find a parking place.
Apartment is near Newcastle quayside and is discreet enough. Text Bethany once parked up and given Appartment number. Key pad entry system.
Greeted at the door by Bethany and Nikki just behind her. Both dressed to kill and looking great.
Paperwork sorted. Same rate as L4F £110 and £130
Onto the bedroom. Noticed the big mirror placed on the floor opposite the bed and got stuck into some DFK with both which they are both very good at. Clothes off and the rest is a bit of a blur. Started with Nikkik lying back on the bed and me giving her oral. She must have one of the nicest little pussies I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. Beth who is always full of good ideas  positioned herself on the floor so that she could give me owo at the same time. We then moved around so that Nikki was still on her back and had her head close to the edge of the bed giving me owo while Beth buried her head in Nikkis pussy. The sight of Beth's lovely bum reflected in the mirror and Nikki flat out on the bed giving me owo/DT was too much for me and resulted in Nikki getting cim which Beth saw and joined in for some snowballing. On with the cap and doggie with Nikki while Beth decided to run me and give some prostrate massage. Then the cap is taken off for some more DT on Nikki while she is flat I her back arms spread out and holding onto the Bed. Bethany giving her more oral. Finally finishing with me straddling their faces for. Dual facial/cim finish before moving to the bathroom to finish off with some WS.
Showers all round and I'm all done. Not a bad way to spend an hour on a Saturday afternoon!

Looking4fun

Great review of two of the north easts top performers who really put on one a
hell of a performance.

Rod trotter

Its doesnt get better ..thanks  :hi:

Online toon972

Good review H, I like both these girls.

Offline Mansell

Great review mate, duo's are taking off at the moment  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Knight Templar

great review , but price wise a little out of my budget at present ,
I notice nikki , only does 1 hour apps , now no m ore 30 mins , on her AW profile .  thats a shame
 :(

GeordieBadass

I notice nikki , only does 1 hour apps , now no m ore 30 mins , on her AW profile .  thats a shame
Yes KT I know what you mean regarding price but I had seen both of them before. Nikki when she was at Diamonds (several times) and Bethany as well plus a fantastic duo with Bethany and Holly. So I knew that I was going to have a good time and thought it would be worth the cost as they are imo amongst the very best in the NE.  It was as good as expected but I doubt I will be able to do it too often sadly simply due to the cost.

Looking4fun

Their both great but I'll be honest, it is a little expensive £200-£220 for an hour for me is acceptable more than that is a one off for me.

Offline threechilliman

I'll be road-testing Bethany Diamond in the very near future.

tcm

GeordieBadass

I notice nikki , only does 1 hour appgs , now no m ore 30 mins , on her AW profile .  thats a shame
In answer to the question of 30min appointments I think Nikki is of the opinion that she can give better experience overall in a 1hr appointment and I guess may be fed up with the wham bam thank you mam style of 30min appointments. Whilst she always told me she was happy at Diamonds I guess the 15 mins (max) between punters and no choice in who is knocking on the door could become tedious. She may lose a few bookings by not offering the 30 min appointments though. Like many on here I would normally only book for 30 mins for a WG I have not seen before regardless of any positive feed back they may have.

Offline Knight Templar

In answer to the question of 30min appointments I think Nikki is of the opinion that she can give better experience overall in a 1hr appointment and I guess may be fed up with the wham bam thank you mam style of 30min appointments. Whilst she always told me she was happy at Diamonds I guess the 15 mins (max) between punters and no choice in who is knocking on the door could become tedious. She may lose a few bookings by not offering the 30 min appointments though. Like many on here I would normally only book for 30 mins for a WG I have not seen before regardless of any positive feed back they may have.

:thumbsup: