Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daniela's Love Line - Stratford  (Read 2238 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6611224) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline another381

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 60 mins

Girl - same as in the pics. Blonde, 23 yo, approx 5'5, slim build, small boobs.
Location - flat in Stratford near the roundabout.
Comms - no answer when called but got a standard text back straight away. Booked in and made my way.

One other review says she's totally nuts and i have to agree, in a good way. Constantly laughing and chatty, its the giggling that sounds nutty. Arrive at the flat and opt for 60 mins, only £20 more than 30 mins. About a 6/10 facially but price was right and i was going to try 2 pops. No OWO on offer and i asked about rimming because of the other review but she didn't seem to know what it was. Forgot her profile says watersports and other kinks otherwise i would have asked.

While she strips i press up against her ass, flat, and grab her boobs. Turns around and we started kissing, she's really into with lots of tongue action. Lay her on the bed and put the jimmy on so she can suck my cock with her head over the edge. BJ is decent and she goes deep. While she's doing this I lick her clit and start fingering her. No complaints while i'm fingerbanging her. Move on to fucking her in mish. She's fairly quiet but takes dick well and has a very tight pussy. I blow my load but keep pumping and can feel her pussy squeezing my cock.

Gives me a massage, 6/10 but she's trying and chatty. Start getting ready for round two and she licks my balls while jerking my cock. When i'm hard the jimmy goes on and she starts blowing me again. For round two i get her to climb on. She fucks well in this position and really grinds. When i'm close to cumming she speeds up and says she cums at the same time.

Good value for £80 IMO but i won't be returning. She's nice but i like OWO and there's more pussy to try.

Offline GingerBoy11

main question here for me. . .whats a 'love line'??? ahhahaha

Offline another381

That's her.

Lol, not sure what a love line is haha

Offline bedhedred

I got in touch with the profile owner weeks ago and was told that kissing was off the cards. I was looking to p&d but the profile left London altogether. I might have to reinvestigate

Not a stunner but she looks fresh and with enthusiasm, there could be fun to be had.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 07:13:10 pm by bedhedred »

Offline another381

Maybe she varies services depending on the client. The first reviewer got rimmed but wasn't an option for me, kissing was offered without asking.
My main likes are OWO and kissing if its got a lot of tongue. See her quick, said she's going home soon. Can't remember how long she'll be away.

I got in touch with the profile owner weeks ago and was told that kissing was off the cards. I was looking to p&d but the profile left London altogether. I might have to reinvestigate

Not a stunner but she looks fresh and with enthusiasm, there could be fun to be had.

Offline bedhedred

Maybe she varies services depending on the client. The first reviewer got rimmed but wasn't an option for me, kissing was offered without asking.
My main likes are OWO and kissing if its got a lot of tongue. See her quick, said she's going home soon. Can't remember how long she'll be away.

Even though East is easier for me, it would be a mission to get to her without the tube running. I intend to give her a shot once I can.

There's doubt as to whether she is Rom or Hungarian depending on which profile you see.

Offline anujok

Just wanted to see if she was on Whatsapp. Typed in her number +447459777685 which is on AW and a Chinese guy all muscled up and with leather jacket poped up on the profile pic...!

Maybe if the account is handled by Sergie then I'm out of this !

She says hungarian and then Romanian... Too much of a confusion..  :dash:

Offline airrift2010

Definitely a Sergei involved, I just posted a review.