Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danarys Marble Arch  (Read 551 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5225126) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pbrown355

Had her on my HL for a while. Only visit London occasionally. Each time I go to London I can't open UKP so my safe choices are limited. Last visit was a real mess

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

punting wise. Better hopes this time.
Comms were straightforward. I phoned, she said come over. She's in a flat just off Oxford St, decent enough for purpose.
She answered the door wearing some knicker things and a thin robe. Tits looked great, she's very pretty, better than photos.
£80 30mins
Started with some mutual fondling. Boobs are enhanced, very well done but took a lot of the immediate joy out of it for me.
From there to the bed, and covered oral. It was good enough but not doing it for me. I thought we may as well get onto the sex. Relatively brief doggy (moved on by me) turned her over for mish where I finished.
She's pretty, pleasant, keen to make the best of my not hard enough dick, I just didn't find her particularly sexy hence the neutral.
Very professional but again, just not sexy enough on the day. Others will disagree.

Offline tantraman

... She's in a flat just off Oxford St, decent enough for purpose.

I believe this might be the same WG stronghold as Rita Cucci and Evelina 22 ...

Evelina works out of a top two-floor apartment of an Edwardian mansion block, a brisk 5min walk north of Bond Street tube station. Although on a busy road, both passing cars and pedestrians are too much in a rush to notice you, so it all feels quite discreet.
The apartment is a WG stronghold, as I heard at least one other showering, whilst being ushered into Evelina’s bedroom. Her bedroom was small, just about accommodating the double-bed … the mattress was soft and lumpy in parts due to all the non-stop antics upon it. I liked the nicely positioned standing mirror. The adjacent bathroom had spotless shower facilities.

... no?

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 04:15:22 am by FCB »

Offline bedhedred