Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DANIELA NAUGHTY HOT (Thornton Heath)  (Read 1524 times)

8 review(s) for DANIELA NAUGHTY HOT (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

Offline hawai5o

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

The meeting was few weeks ago when she was working in Thornton Heath but  she moves around quite a lot .

Comms were very good .

Venue . Was given a post code and told  to phone her when close but after i got there to Thornton Heath. i texted .

and phoned her as the address was for a small grubby looking  hotel on the main road .

Then it was another bus ride to another address which it turned out to be a one room place with an adjacent bathroom in a house on a quiet road .
A young friendly Black guy opened the door and i was led upstairs to meet Daniella .

Daniella . A very hot looking girl very close to her  pics,she's even better looking . Her bum is out of this world ,couldn't tell if its fake or not ?? 

Handed  over the cash which was £ 70 for 1/2 hr . Whilst i had a quick wash ,Daniella was answering her phone and arranging the next meeting . Normally this should be marked as neutral or negative but because she was so hot looking it didn't bother me, at least i didn't deal with a maid at first .

The sex was  mechanical but she let me rim her in 69, she smelled Fresh and clean .
Didn't go for FK as she had braces .
 She warmed up a bit towards the end and i think we got on fine and a subsequent meeting will  produce much better service,i hope .. Her moving around a lot all over the country and in London not settled in one place probably impacts her service . If one is going for her looks and body  rather than a GFE experience ,then she' s the right girl ,

Thanked her with a text after i left and she texted me back to say " Thank you Darling ,i don't normally do outcall but for you i will ".??

WIR ?/, Yes. hence the positive but only if she's working in London or at a venue closer than Thornton Heath .

quote author=hawai5o link=topic=97246.msg1668555#msg1668555 date=1500793944]
That's her in the pics and video ,accurate . Punted her in Thornton. Heath . I think the good looking Black guy who opened the door there at the time  is the one in the video .A nice young guy ,me thinks he" s her BF,minder .
Review will follow .
[/quote]  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97246.msg1668411#msg1668411

Thanks to  Gentlelovemaking  for his review which helped me  make up my mind about venturing outside London to Thornton Heath to meet her .

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 04:05:21 pm by hawai5o »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Glad you had a good punt OP,

Her ass is definitely fake in my opinion, she warmed up to me after my first punt so I agree future punts may become less mechanical

Offline Brazilian Martian

Last time I checked I thought Thornton health was in South London croydon  :unknown:

Offline hawai5o

Close to the year when  i was born  :wackogirl: External Link/Members Only

"Place:

Thornton Heath  Surrey"

Never checked it since but that train journey from Victoria made it feel well outside London .  :unknown:

Offline hawai5o