Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DaniBrazil - Kingston  (Read 486 times)

2 review(s) for  DaniBrazil (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SmackDown

External Link/Members Only

I only punted once before in this place and that was 2 years a go. It was alright. Thought I would give it another go and wanted to fuck a slightly big girl. I knew from past experience the muppet who photoshops all these latin girls is pretty shite at it so judging from the photos I knew she would be more "fuller". JESUS CHRIST IS SHE BIG. Far from BBW. She was wearing suspenders/stockings and heels. Looked good for a big girl and was pleasant upon initial interaction.

Agreed service. £60 for 30mins Obviously OWO is extra £20 but declined the offer.

First 10 minutes was good. Touching, caressing, rubbing me up and down with her bum. Then came the blowjob which was THE WORST I have EVER experienced. She basically stuck her mouth on the tip of my dick and stayed there motionless.  :dash: I thought to myself maybe she is warming up for a split second but NO. Just stayed in that position. FKS. So I had to manually push her head to start the sucking. She attempted to resist and remove my hands but I slowly continued as I wasn't going to let her give me a half hearted HJ. Switched to missionary and then an extended doggy fuck until I let loose into the rubber.

Very robotic. LARGER THAN LIFE APPEARANCE compared to the pics on her profile. Oh and she is roughly 5"1-2.

I'm astonished by the "rave" reviews/feedback she gets on adultwork as it was complete shite. My only guess is that it is fake feedback or I was B&S with Dani's identical twin sister...

This place is also a shit hole since I last went there. There were dudes high as fuck in the living room, a group of Roms in one room smoking by the window and the usual maid (mixed race) working the phones.

AVOID.