Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Emerson Stowmarket  (Read 3464 times)

Neal69

Hi All,

Anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancy a bit of this next week.

Offline happyharry

Seen her several times, and will no doubt return when I'm that way.

Friendly, down to earth. A real GFE if that's what you're looking for. Her AW profile is accurate.
Sometimes difficult to get hold of.

Search for other threads about her

pokenn

Search for other threads about her

I'm sure I've seen her mentioned a few times on UKP.

Neal69

Thanks Guys,

Cant find a lot of mention on the search but I have booked her for tommorrow so I will let you know how I get on.

Neal69

So How did I get on?

Gutted

She Cancelled this morning.

Never mind Plan B was a good one  :drinks:

Offline ITK2

Profile no longer active on AW. Anyone know if she has retired?

Offline cunnyhunt

Profile no longer active on AW. Anyone know if she has retired?

That is what usually happens.

Offline happyharry

She offers more of a GFE rather than PSE. I've seen her several times over the past 3 years and have always come away satisfied, however my last visit in July 2014 was a disappointment. She had about 4 days stubble down below and her mind seemed  elsewhere. I did the business and left 10 minutes early whereas previously we would have overrun. I posted at the time that I wouldn't return unless there were some positive reviews from subsequent visitors.

Her availability has always been a bit hit and miss. She told me some time a go that she has a day job that sometimes requires her to be away at short notice and also has family commitments. She also seems to take a quite a few holidays/breaks away. That may explain her current  "disappearance" ?

The happy one

She's back 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

If you look up her reviews from before she started her new profile you will see that her reviews had started to go down hill

So be aware that she might not be as good as she used to be

Offline happyharry

If you look up her reviews from before she started her new profile you will see that her reviews had started to go down hill

So be aware that she might not be as good as she used to be

Ditto. See my previous posting, but I would love to see a couple of positive reviews as I've had some really good meets with her previously. Maybe she's just got a bit jaded and taking it all for granted ?