Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea British - Brighton/ Hove/ Eastbourne.. Any info?  (Read 1323 times)

Offline funfungoodguy

Chelsea British
works Incalls or willing to do Outcalls.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

seems very friendly and nice photo, good FB, working since October 2018.

any intel / anybody had the pleasure?

cheers 

Offline birds and the bees

Yes, I had the pleasure of a punt with her a couple of months ago, blonde, slim, deep throat, personally I think long blonde hair draped over your cock during a bj a real turn on. Fucks in any position and possesses a leaky vag.
Chelsea lives in Hove but is willing to travel, as I told her Hove was rather far, so she booked Village Hotel Portsmouth for day use and told her local admirers where she was, Told me she was having a duo half an hour after I left.
I'm seeing her again Friday 14th, same place in the morning, so there may be some gaps should you be interested.
I'll post a report after the shag, if it's anything like our last meet it will be a A1 positive.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: previously banned .Thewaytoplay
Banned by: Head1

Offline Yorkshirescrew9294

I saw here in January she’s a dam good shag great DT and takes a hard pounding in all here holes (and I’m not small  ;) ) doesn’t clock watch and generally a nice girl

Offline muffdiver

Not sure if this is the one that used to be near  redhill from a house near a hospital who actually laughs like katherine tate grandma laugh.
If it is don't bother!

Offline funfungoodguy

no it isn't that one, the link I gave shows a different girl the one from Redhill being suggested so I think they are not he same. plus I think the one in Redhill had a foreign accent and this one certainly doesn't English and friendly (not met yet)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 03:50:46 pm by funfungoodguy »