Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tracey Knight Burnham  (Read 1361 times)

Offline contentguy

Has anyone seen this lady?
Looks PHAT and the 90 minute session looks good value.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There's one review here but the reviewer was a guest.
Her AW FB suggests that if she doesn't cancel, then fun can be had.

Guy

Offline Diggler fights back!

Considered her myself but not enough reviews of her to commit to booking. Also lack of face pic puts me off. Services look good and states she is English which is a positive.

Also the review given is by a guest and not a respected punter. It smells a bit fishy too if you have a read.

Online Josler

The first photo reminds me of a SP who worked from Milton Keynes and Chiswick alternately, but disappeared some time ago.  Forget her name, but looks like the same photo

The first photo reminds me of a SP who worked from Milton Keynes and Chiswick alternately, but disappeared some time ago.  Forget her name, but looks like the same photo

Hopefully it comes back to you so we can dig up some intel on her.

Offline Muff licker

Hopefully it comes back to you so we can dig up some intel on her.
deffo i would like to see her (texted her yesterday but no answer) need more info

Offline Lema

She's been on AW for a couple of years with good reviews,  maybe a quick 30minute visit wouldn't be to bad  :unknown:

She's been on AW for a couple of years with good reviews,  maybe a quick 30minute visit wouldn't be to bad  :unknown:

I only found one review which looked a bit dodgy. Do you know of her previous profile?

Offline Muff licker

I tried texting and calling last few days and no response maybe she is busy ?