Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for reccomendation in Oxford  (Read 783 times)

Offline mrwhite

I have to travel through Oxford tomorrow, and find that I will have a couple of hours spare.

I've looked at AW and it's search feature isn't quite specific enough, as well as here, for profiles of women close to Oxford railway station.

Does anyone have any recommendations within walking distance of the train station?  Preferably in the size 6-10 range, and I don't mind tattoos or piercings.

Offline Lewis

I'd carry onwards with your travelling my friend. You won't find anything in Oxford, other than cheating Romanians, and overpriced past their sell by date hookers.

Offline HeadChef

I agree.  There are some decent WGs in Oxford but they work outside the city centre. Central Oxford is a nightmare for car parking so WGs would get very few clients.

Yani2019

What can you recommend on the edges of oxford , as at the moment I’m having to travel further afield

Offline Lewis

What can you recommend on the edges of oxford

To keep driving into another County.

Offline HeadChef

Beautiful Blossom is my favourite in Oxford.

Offline Lewis

Beautiful Blossom is my favourite in Oxford.

But no review of her from you.

Offline ars.mav

I have to travel through Oxford tomorrow, and find that I will have a couple of hours spare.

I've looked at AW and it's search feature isn't quite specific enough, as well as here, for profiles of women close to Oxford railway station.

Does anyone have any recommendations within walking distance of the train station?  Preferably in the size 6-10 range, and I don't mind tattoos or piercings.

Would recommend Sara..she's good

External Link/Members Only

Offline mrwhite

Thanks for the replies, I’m travelling back in a few days, and might have another opportunity

Offline Silver_bullet

I've seen Scarlett_38h and got a good service and plan on posting my review when I get the chance. To be fair I like 'em big so might not be your thing.