Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New English WGs in Southampton  (Read 2444 times)

Offline tel_house

I've just run a couple of my saved searches on AW and 3 new English WGs have just appeared in Southampton

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is this the Christmas effect? The first 2 could be students getting low on their student loan and I notice the 3rd one is associated with Sophie-Elite of x.x.x.x.see https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40340.msg540273;topicseen#msg540273

TH

Offline nigel4498

I would stay clear of the one associated with Sophie-Elite. I have emailed Goddess Lily about an outcall on Friday but have had no reply as yet.

Offline tel_house

Hi Nigel

Would agree regarding the one associated with Sophie-Elite.  Goddess Lily has all the right boxes ticked for me but unfortunately I cannot host outcalls; let me know how you get on please.

TH

Offline madeinwales56

All the photos look like they have been taken by the same person judging by the rear end poses and the slightly blurred look. No doubt either Kevin's or Sergei's handiwork.

Offline nigel4498

Received a reply.
Sent her a text and followed her criteria re booking.
Asked me to email again on Thursday night.
My guess is she is hoping for a longer booking before committing.
She just lost a customer.

a10

I recognise the style of goddes Lily's profile, a few WGs have that setup around the Southampton Bournemouth Poole area. The one I saw originally that had that style was "Porsha" (or something like that) nightmare to get hold of originally and eventually got a "personal" number off her to book later down the line. Good couple of car meets and a few hotel bangs out of it before she disapeered.

The others look like Xmas saving club hookers IMO.

Offline tel_house

I was thinking of booking Miss_Lily, so took another look at her profile. I don't know it she wants a dusty phone but she's now £280 ph and all she has on her likes list is:-
Dinner Dates
Massage
Role Play & Fantasy
Travel Companion.

and what is "I may consider having a cup of tea with you after we have already met for a coffee" supposed to mean?

The trouble is there are those that will book her.

From an earlier version of her profile she had the potential to be a proper slut that provides an excellent service, but not now by the look of it.

TH

Offline riskytimes

once again its the invasion of the euro girls . just think of the cheap fun we could all had if we were not in the EU when i first started punting back in the early seventies it was fun exciting and you could actually get a working mum doing tricks whilst hubby was at work !!

Derby road in southampton had the models in the houses but you could still pick up a street girl or £15 !!!! those were the days lol

Offline santiago2

Hey i remember Derby road Southampton, had some fun there with some lovely girls, two that really stand out were Maltese, in their 20s, both gave me lessons in lovemaking i had never experienced before and all for £10, i used to work nights not far from the area, and was able to slip away for a quick one when needed, one night i'd been and done my business, back working and the foreman called me in the office about 3am, the missus was on the phone, the police had knocked her up and said my car had been seen parked in the area, and someone had been seen running up the road and getting in and driving away quickly, they thought it had been nicked, it was me getting back to work, that took some explaining when i got home at 8am, riskytimes indeed.

Hung_031

Booked Lily in for a beautiful time in South Kensington. She is a woman to be adored. Her intelligent conversation is worth it and discrete nature too - her 'likes' list does not reflect her sexual preferences at all and what she has on board to offer in the hotel is something else. She's an anal virgin too. Would definitely book again.

OldAdmin

Booked Lily in for a beautiful time in South Kensington. She is a woman to be adored. Her intelligent conversation is worth it and discrete nature too - her 'likes' list does not reflect her sexual preferences at all and what she has on board to offer in the hotel is something else. She's an anal virgin too. Would definitely book again.

You signup using female email address, post touting yourself, then report a message about yourself by Nigel demanding it be deleted.
You must have the brain the size of a peanut Lily.