Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happycouple73 - Fleet Services (touring) Any info?  (Read 1776 times)

Offline fastcar669

External Link/Members Only

Seen this profile which has got my interest but cant find any info or reviews on here

Any info appreciated

Offline womble999

I haven't seen them but just this week I've been messaging them on AW trying to a arrange a meet. Haven't been able to get our schedules to line up but they seem genuine. If I do manage to arrange a meet I'll post a review.

Offline Mclovin069

Hey guys. Not sure why no one has responded to your post because I can voucher for this couple they are 100% what it says in the tin. I’ve meet them twice now once for a threesome and once for a gangbang. She is a absolute star. There is nothing she can’t do she does it all. We had a 7 on 1 gangbang and she took it all and had another gangbang a hour later. She swallows every last man’s cum takes it up the ass by everyone does DP and spitroast. She’s always active she won’t just leave a guy hanging and feeling out of place she will take her time to go to every guy and absolute ruin him. Everyone cum twice so in the gangbang I had with them she took 14 loads of cum. Well recommended if I was you I would book the next gangbang if there is still space. I’m going to book again for sure.
Banned reason: Tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hey guys. Not sure why no one has responded to your post because I can voucher for this couple they are 100% what it says in the tin.
Why not post a review of your experience with them, it will be a first for them and you.

To do so go here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=20.0 - click on the blue NEW REVIEW button on the right and follow the instructions.

There's a guide that will help as well. -  External Link/Members Only

Offline Mclovin069

Banned reason: Tout.
Banned by: daviemac