Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Regular nice WG in Southampton/Winchester area  (Read 2073 times)

Offline nigel4498

I've been punting since October 2013 and would like to find a regular WG around the Southampton/Winchester area. Been traveling to Basingstoke to two lovely Polish girls but they seem to be on holiday a lot now.
Have looked at Kassandraxxx on AW. Based in Shirley but she has no feedback on AW  and is Romanian, bit wary on that point as would not like to think I was encouraging trafficking.
Any guys got any recommendations?

vorian

I've been punting since October 2013 and would like to find a regular WG around the Southampton/Winchester area. Been traveling to Basingstoke to two lovely Polish girls but they seem to be on holiday a lot now.
Have looked at Kassandraxxx on AW. Based in Shirley but she has no feedback on AW  and is Romanian, bit wary on that point as would not like to think I was encouraging trafficking.
Any guys got any recommendations?

How regular, what's your budget and requirements, kinks, favorite type etc. The more details you give the more chance you have of a recommendation.

Offline nigel4498

Budget upto £250 for two hours, have paid £300 on a few occasions though.
Like small medium breasted girls over 21 and up to 35 years old.
Just prefer GFE French kissing oral both ways and protected sex in all positions.

vorian

Budget upto £250 for two hours, have paid £300 on a few occasions though.
Like small medium breasted girls over 21 and up to 35 years old.
Just prefer GFE French kissing oral both ways and protected sex in all positions.

Well this is one of my regulars in Fareham just off M3/M27 so about 20 minutes past Winchester, she is well reviewed on here by me and others.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you type her AW number 1651645 into the search box top right all her reviews on UKP will show up.

Feel free to ask any questions if need to.

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for that, will take a look at her profile

dantheman

If your into redheads, then there is this one,
or a blonde,
or a brunette,
or something for your birthday, a bit bigger than medium, but I had a great tit fuck with these once,

All these wg's have been in Southampton long term, so if your looking for a onesie then one of these will probs do.

Offline tel_house

Hi Nigel, Welcome to UKP.

I can certainly agree with Voran Hayley is highly recommend , I've seen her several times as well. Unfortunately her availability is limited and she gets booked up quickly.

I can also recommend another 2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only she is exactly what it says on the tin and enjoys rimming you as well. Has very small tits but sensitive nipples

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  particularly if you like your WGs to be submissive.

Do let us know how you get on

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for the welcome, will have a browse and let you know if I find anything that tickles my fancy.

vorian

Thanks for the welcome, will have a browse and let you know if I find anything that tickles my fancy.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, most people are happy to help another punter  :thumbsup:

Offline nigel4498

Think I might have found what I am looking for. Black Panther 007 just my type so will be giving her a go soon.

vorian

Think I might have found what I am looking for. Black Panther 007 just my type so will be giving her a go soon.

Fair enough, good luck with your punt, please review to help the next punter out.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 02:39:46 pm by vorian »

Offline nigel4498

I will certainly review and post it here, thanks for your help