Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley+x+x (fareham)  (Read 4073 times)

Offline 8a8ylon

Was just browsing AW and found a lady who I think looks great, not in my end of the woods but someone might enjoy.

Great range of services /FB looks real enough. Just read gang bang tab so if ur into that maybe worth the fee.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline 8a8ylon

Just to add the first profile PIC I think is amazing...what do you guys think, seen any better, very girl next door :rose:

Offline 8a8ylon

Sorry guys just reading her blog from the jest she does this part time sat I think but you can catch her at parties!

baltar

Well a quick look over all the important parts of her profile and she seems amazing!

An acceptable distance away from me by train assuming I dont have to walk miles after I get there.
Will have to put this one on the list for the long wait until January. Thanks for posting, I wouldnt ever search for this area normally.

EDIT: Also I'm at once turned on, and turned off, by all the thumbnails of the movies.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 01:32:16 am by baltar »

Offline latecomer

Fareham/Portsmouth isn't my area so don't know what the choice is down there but yes, this one looks a nice enough girl next door type and has an amazing amount of excellent feedback: over 200 positive in just over a year.  Not sure that would justify her fee though.

Offline ezygoin69

saw her when she came down to Bournemouth! stunning, clean, amazing girl!
Banned reason: Self confessed leech
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ciscoxxx69

Was just browsing AW and found a lady who I think looks great, not in my end of the woods but someone might enjoy.

Great range of services /FB looks real enough. Just read gang bang tab so if ur into that maybe worth the fee.

Had my eye on her for a while in and my HL should I find myself going anywhere near Fareham.....looks great to me.
Very sexy coquettish look about her.....certainly gets my groin tingling :-)

vorian

Well put ciscoxxx69 you really hit the nail on the head she does have a  "Very sexy coquettish look about her" and in person it kind of radiates from her, couldn't express it well myself but you really put it eloquently. I hope you do get down to Fareham in the future and I look forward to your review.

vorian

Link for New review here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21230.0

Offline riskytimes

seen her in the flesh and had her in an amazing group session with about 7 other guys , she is as lovely and fresh as her profile says !!! she is not located near any rail station as far as i know but the venue for her sessions is very exclusive. she knocks spots off of any girl on AW. wHAT SHE SAYS SHE DOES IN LIKES LIST IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU GET.

Offline tel_house

wHAT SHE SAYS SHE DOES IN LIKES LIST IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU GET.

Can only agree with RT, in fact she did something for me that wasn't even on her likes list.

I've seen her once for schoolgirl role-play 121 and twice at her  conveyor belt fuckathon sessions, once alone and once with Linda longlegs. I'm also booked for one of the next ones with Louise. the old man is twitching just thinking about it. I'm also intending to have another 121 but her availability and me getting away from the OH is making it difficult to arrange.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 01:22:27 pm by tel_house »

Offline Frenchie

Too lazy to search AW !! When is she coming back to UK ?

vorian

Too lazy to search AW !! When is she coming back to UK ?

Back in England from late May, early June. Then full time over the summer and part time from Sept/Oct. However she still comes back now every weekend now, just gets booked up very quickly. When she puts up her Easter holiday dates I'll post it up.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 10:29:51 pm by vorian »

bighands

5th to 17th April she should be around quite a bit. That's me sorted then  :drinks: