Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Staying near Gatwick airport tonight-recommendations  (Read 1189 times)

Themjones78

Any suggestions? Done the odd search but there’s slim pickings. Any recommendations?

Offline Fuzzyduck

No recommendations, but do include Crawley in your searches if you're doing an incall. If it's outcall, I'm sure quite a few in the area would happily visit Gatwick. Not much time, but could try a reverse booking and see what pops up.

Offline MrMatrix

No recommendations, but do include Crawley in your searches if you're doing an incall. If it's outcall, I'm sure quite a few in the area would happily visit Gatwick. Not much time, but could try a reverse booking and see what pops up.
Agreed, but do avoid External Link/Members Only  as its B&S per my review. :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

Any suggestions?
Don't fly any drones.  :D

Seriously though, as FD has suggest, Crawley is your best bet TBH... do a search of RH10 postcode and cross-ref here.

There used to be a part time SP going by the handle Bakewell Milf, looked ok but think she has moved from Crawley now.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Don't fly any drones.  :D

Seriously though, as FD has suggest, Crawley is your best bet TBH... do a search of RH10 postcode and cross-ref here.

There used to be a part time SP going by the handle Bakewell Milf, looked ok but think she has moved from Crawley now.

Suspect it's a bit late in the day now for OP. Hopefully he's not ruing a missed opportunity and will be telling us all tales of kinky Crawley hi-jinks in his next review.

Offline Waterhouse

Suspect it's a bit late in the day now for OP. Hopefully he's not ruing a missed opportunity and will be telling us all tales of kinky Crawley hi-jinks in his next review.
Yes... and hope it's a Green one... doesn't seem to have had much luck down in the Valleys.

Offline MrMatrix

Its unlikely -  :hi:

Themjones78

Well I must say Crawley and Gatwick area were a bit rubbish to be honest, of all the WG messaged only 2 actually responded being Brazilian, but on further chats the amount of extras for everything made it far too expensive (100/hr) so I went to the hotel bar and drank until I couldn’t drive.   

Offline MrMatrix

Well I must say Crawley and Gatwick area were a bit rubbish to be honest, of all the WG messaged only 2 actually responded being Brazilian, but on further chats the amount of extras for everything made it far too expensive (100/hr) so I went to the hotel bar and drank until I couldn’t drive.
Sounds better than the B&S that would have most likely happened. :drinks:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the update, and sorry you didn't get a punt in. I agree with MrMatrix that it would have been risky but, FWIW, £100/hr isn't too bad if all the extras you were looking for are included AND it's a reasonable punt.

Themjones78

Sorry meant half hr so to me that’s too much

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sorry meant half hr so to me that’s too much

Fuck yeah. Much better to piss half of that away in the bar and come out £50 up :thumbsup: