Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Relaxing full body massage Bitterne  (Read 1573 times)

cicero0627

Am considering trying full body relaxing massage in Bitterne advertised on Gumtree. Anybody tried it or will it be TOFTT?

Offline martinbee

A link my be helpfull i see 34 adverts in southampton

cicero0627

External Link/Members Only
Sorry. Only just getting to hang with clipboard!

Offline Dav618id

here is another ad for them, they are in bitterne.

External Link/Members Only

may not get girls in photos but are young, pretty, get good massage with extras.

Offline sethton

I've been to see them twice. Good looking ladies and very nice massage but no extras on offer. Despite doing a lot of teasing and swiping throughout the massage. Very odd. Some others have said on here that they did though so not sure why. Don't think it's a looks thing as I'm quite young and in good shape. Primarily go for massages due to aches and pains from Kickboxing but like a bit of extra stuff as well if I'm in the mood. Maybe they thought I was police or doing an inspection   ;) 

Niko at China Health massage above is very good. You have to be specific about what you want though.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 12:25:54 pm by sethton »

Offline Dav618id

I've been to see them twice. Good looking ladies and very nice massage but no extras on offer. Despite doing a lot of teasing and swiping throughout the massage. Very odd. Some others have said on here that they did though so not sure why. Don't think it's a looks thing as I'm quite young and in good shape. Primarily go for massages due to aches and pains from Kickboxing but like a bit of extra stuff as well if I'm in the mood. Maybe they thought I was police or doing an inspection   ;) 

Niko at China Health massage above is very good. You have to be specific about what you want though.

When I visited soton and gosport shops, when I was in the room with the girls i asked what the extras were. that's what I went in there for. Never had a massage only.

Don't understand bit above about visiting China health, both the adverts are for the same place.

Offline sunbunny

I've been a couple of times in the past year - staff looked nothing like the photos on the website but were reasonably enthusiastic.  Nothing to set it apart from numerous other TCM shops in Southampton but it's reasonably convenient for me. Bit off-putting the last occasion (about 2 months ago) when I passed a queue of at least 3 old blokes (and I'm no spring chicken) in the waiting area!
Forgot to mention HE and B2B on offer both times - £60 for B2B the last time so I declined.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 08:10:59 pm by sunbunny »

Offline swift44p

Been twice in past few months, see the same woman twice i would assume 30-40s maybe, who i didn't find that attractive. on the 2nd visit there was a gorgeous 20something girl there but she told me to follow the other woman.

he, b2b and owo offered @ £20 each stage. the b2b was more of a get undressed and stand at side of bed more than an actual b2b

Offline sethton

When I visited soton and gosport shops, when I was in the room with the girls i asked what the extras were. that's what I went in there for. Never had a massage only.

Don't understand bit above about visiting China health, both the adverts are for the same place.

My mistake, I thought the original ad from OP was for Gash in Bitterne.

It does seem to be next to impossible in Southampton to find a massage place where the girls are attractive, the massage is good and they offer decent extras. I've been to most massage places in and around Southampton and there are none that I'm particularly keen on going back to. Niko at Chinese Wellbeing is probably the best I've had but quite expensive and you have to push to get what you actually pay for. First time she just did a naked HE but the second time she tried to do the same and I asked for a proper b2b, which she obliged, but I felt a bit uncomfortable having to push for it. She originally asked if I wanted b2b specifically so not sure why she thinks that's naked HE.

I used to like Tanya at New Sky but she left a while ago. Her replacement Summer did a good massage but was quite annoying and I don't like the two new girls working there (one late 30's and the other a chubby late 20's/Early 30's)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 07:02:25 am by sethton »

Offline hemscorp

My mistake, I thought the original ad from OP was for Gash in Bitterne.

It does seem to be next to impossible in Southampton to find a massage place where the girls are attractive, the massage is good and they offer decent extras. I've been to most massage places in and around Southampton and there are none that I'm particularly keen on going back to. Niko at Chinese Wellbeing is probably the best I've had but quite expensive and you have to push to get what you actually pay for. First time she just did a naked HE but the second time she tried to do the same and I asked for a proper b2b, which she obliged, but I felt a bit uncomfortable having to push for it. She originally asked if I wanted b2b specifically so not sure why she thinks that's naked HE.

I used to like Tanya at New Sky but she left a while ago. Her replacement Summer did a good massage but was quite annoying and I don't like the two new girls working there (one late 30's and the other a chubby late 20's/Early 30's)

Niko does good B2B. I wonder how much she charges for a FS if she offers one. Anyone got any experience? Would definitely go for it.
Banned reason: 3 1/2 years a member zero contributions obsessed with Tina at welling shop
Banned by: daviemac

Offline switftjake

Niko does good B2B. I wonder how much she charges for a FS if she offers one. Anyone got any experience? Would definitely go for it.
Review?