Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LOVE LICK SCARLETT, TGTBT/Timewaster?  (Read 950 times)

Offline Sanmarino

External Link/Members Only

Just spent all day trying to book an incall with Scarlett, who apparently used to be called Sandy and is well known on here. She Whats-apped me numerous times but cancelled and rescheduled and least 3 times last minute, I read in other reviews that this is a common theme with her and that she is pretty disorganised/erratic and has a few underlying issues. Has anyone else had the same problem today? Doubt it was just me as I didn't do anything to provoke her or mess her around.

Offline demonic

She has been working in Sheffield recently. Did have good comms with her ... just never aligned diaries.

Currently shown as being in Coventry ( West Mids) ... where were you trying to see her ?

Offline garfield

Now in lincoln, certainly gets about abit

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Gplincs

Lincoln-Edinburgh and now Coventry  :lol:

Offline zyed

Her comms vary. I recently did a review of her.

Offline mrfishyfoo

She has been working in Sheffield recently. Did have good comms with her ... just never aligned diaries.

Currently shown as being in Coventry ( West Mids) ... where were you trying to see her ?

That's Sandi cock shredding Luscious.

Read this.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=205456.0

I saw her nearly 3 years ago, still got the scars on my dick from where she shredded it, and her pictures were at least 5 years old then.

Save your money MrD.

Offline demonic

Save your money MrD.

Ouch .... what a shocker ..... dodged one there  :scare:

Thanks Fishy