Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know where I can find a good Trans/CD in Leicester  (Read 806 times)

Offline Tommylaw99

Anyone know where I can find a good Trans/CD in Leicester

Offline Black Horse

Adultwork or Birchplace would be a good place to start.
Banned reason: Inappropriate and offensive remarks about members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tommylaw99

Yes I'll keep scanning those. I would say there are none decent around, I see good reviews on Ts outside of Leicester but unfortunately not in. Thanks

Offline Dj142

Bit dead at the moment but you do get good ones come to Leicester. There aren't any good regular local trans girls though as far as I'm aware..all are travelling which can mean some really hit or miss service

Offline Tommylaw99

Check again ;) Bella is now advertising in Leicester. Anyone had the pleasure?

Offline Dj142

Check again ;) Bella is now advertising in Leicester. Anyone had the pleasure?

Ah didn't see her there. I've cone into some money recently thanks to thhe craziness of the stock market so I'll give her a go and report back. Thai birds give the best service out of the trans girls in my opinion.

Offline Tommylaw99

Good to hear :D I think she is only here for one week but I can't find any reviews anywhere so hats of to you, I'll wait too hear back :D

Offline Dj142

Good to hear :D I think she is only here for one week but I can't find any reviews anywhere so hats of to you, I'll wait too hear back :D

Tried to set something up,for today but hasn't worked so far. Coms seem pretty crap. Got a generic copy and paste email with services then nothing after I enquired about times etc. Maybe a bit busy but I don't have time to sit around in my car waiting for replies.

Offline Dj142

OK the deed has been done. Coms were better but you have to call don't think she can read English very well but speaks it OK. Looks wise face is as the photos and maybe a bit better. Body was abit larger then suggested. Wouldn't describe her as fat but she had a bit of a belly so if your looking for skinny she isn't it. Only paid 80 had a little massage then both sucked each other basically as I weren't feeling sex today. She came and so did I and most don't cum in 30 minute bookings. Overall pretty decent! I'll do a proper review at some point but it wasn't bad. Service was decent and even got a free bottle of water! Haha the thais are great at hosting.

One downside is she is in a a shared house in a residential area of Evington. Might be off putting  for some. When I went In there was a little Thai lady doing the dishes in the kitchen so could be off putting for some. Overall positive experience.

Offline Captainhowdy666

OK the deed has been done. Coms were better but you have to call don't think she can read English very well but speaks it OK. Looks wise face is as the photos and maybe a bit better. Body was abit larger then suggested. Wouldn't describe her as fat but she had a bit of a belly so if your looking for skinny she isn't it. Only paid 80 had a little massage then both sucked each other basically as I weren't feeling sex today. She came and so did I and most don't cum in 30 minute bookings. Overall pretty decent! I'll do a proper review at some point but it wasn't bad. Service was decent and even got a free bottle of water! Haha the thais are great at hosting.

One downside is she is in a a shared house in a residential area of Evington. Might be off putting  for some. When I went In there was a little Thai lady doing the dishes in the kitchen so could be off putting for some. Overall positive experience.
Stick a proper review on the correct section with all the gory details
Proper tits, cock size, price and the like?
Enquiring minds need to know.

Offline jaylad

Ain't this the house with garages at side? Oke?

Offline Dj142

Offline Tommylaw99

Good stuff man! The little Thai in the kitchen I assume is minding her own business. I assume you went early in the day so maybe this isn't a problem. Other than that discretion is good? No nosey neighbours etc... Not sure if you have done a proper review but yes definetly do if you havent mate

Offline Tommylaw99

We need to know what that ass is like I assume no sign of partying etc? Strictly business

Offline jaylad

Ain't this the house with garages at side? Oke?

In that case shes the madam. Theres normally 3 girls or at least 1 and a ts work from there.

Offline Black Horse

Banned reason: Inappropriate and offensive remarks about members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dj142

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295891.new#new

Review put up for you lads for those that wanted a better breakdown.  :hi: