Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nin Su Wan Narborough road Leicester name change?  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Masseffect321

I noticed that nin su now has a new name and branding..kilmaya or something like that.
Anyone know what the deal with that is? Are they under new management? Hope it's not gone legit!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Is there a webiste, classified ad, etc?

Offline Masseffect321

And this is the old site (which is still up and gives the same address)
External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only

Welcome to UKP Justin. Having been a member for over 3 years, hopefully you may have punting experince that you could share with us??

Cheers.

Offline jayuk99

so whats the reason behind the name change - New owners or customers not returning due to same older women and therefore a name change

Offline Jezzza

Maybe the clues in the name “ can lay a Thai “

Offline NervousJ

Maybe the clues in the name “ can lay a Thai “

:lol: :lol: genius name....

Online goodolnick

Unfortunately the women did not live up to the name!! Hopefully things will improve

Offline mr.bluesky

Unfortunately the women did not live up to the name!! Hopefully things will improve

It seems as though the name has changed but not the service  :dash:

Offline shiptonlad

The best outcome would be a change of ownership. The £30 offer could represent the new owner trying to attract new business. Might be worth investing £30 to find out! Some of the old girls appear on the advert for the place in Aylestone Road.

Offline shiptonlad

Well I took the bull by the horns and phoned them up to be told that it was under new management and all new people. Unfortunately I will not be in a position to find out for a while.

Offline jayuk99

mmm All new people? i wonder if thats true, had alook at the  gallery pics and noticied same old matresses but on a heighted bed, (i also recognise all those rooms , not sure if they still have the one on the ground floor at the back)