Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Club Classique in Loughborough  (Read 1921 times)

Offline debcase111

This girl is new at this place

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen here or know where she might have worked before

Online badsin

This girl is new at this place

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen here or know where she might have worked before

Pictures look tgtbt to be honest. I tried a GRIS on them but due to the picture framing of the photo it didnt produce anything.
Can't imagine there the actual girl you'll see. But will be used a 'representative likeness' or some other such clap trap....... :hi:

Offline Charliehutton

She was on their schedule for yesterday, but wasn't there. CC have some form for this; last year they had a 'Roxy' in their gallery who looked terrific but was never actually there. Perhaps it's there to encourage the odd optimistic 'drop-in'. Pity, because the place has gone very stale lately.

Offline Jacobkim

Pictures look tgtbt to be honest. I tried a GRIS on them but due to the picture framing of the photo it didnt produce anything.
Can't imagine there the actual girl you'll see. But will be used a 'representative likeness' or some other such clap trap....... :hi:

Has anyone seen her??
I m thinking about seeing her today but little bit nervous duo to the current reputation.

Offline debcase111

Ive booked her for weds, shes in today but could not get there

Tell me how you got on

Offline Jacobkim

Ive booked her for weds, shes in today but could not get there

Tell me how you got on

I didn’t get time off work.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Knicks

My first punt after becoming single was there about a year ago. Did the job but the only similarity between the girl on the website and the girl I saw was that they were both brunette.

Offline Jonnyuk06

Did you get to go and see Aimee, I notice today her pics have been removed.

Offline Jacobkim

Has anyone seen Aimee yet?
She on rota for today.