Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Food first Chinese in Lincoln  (Read 3005 times)

Offline Jamesbattersea

As i was walking down the small alley opersite Barclays bank on Lincoln high street though to Swan pool court as it's called, i noticed thag the kebab shop that i usex to frequent as a bog after nights out in the corn hill vaults is now a chinese called food first and they have 2 glass panel doors the left hand side goes into the takeaway and the right hand side goes to a stair case but the interesting thing is that there is i picture of a japanese geisha and some chinese writing. The stairs are light with a redish orange light it may say welcome to ping pongs tea room i don't know because i don't read Chinese but the whole thing reminds me of those walk up places you get around the edge of china town in london with" Pretty thai girl 3rd floor" or "chinese massage 2nd floor writen on then in English.
Maybe it's just me wishing it was so.
Has any one in punter land heard of or seen this.? I will take a pic when i walk past on saturday.

Offline chapmanpincher

Intriguing - typically I travel further afield to punt although Lincoln is the most convenient city for me - will have a butchers myself...

Who will brave the stairs!!?

Offline Lincsdude

Just noticed a new profile on AW this morning for an asian in Lincoln Central. Could this be connected?
I've seen a few profiles popping up for asians in or around Lincoln in the last week or so, but they've only
lasted a few days before disappearing. There is currently one on Vivastreet for Yumi Oriental GFE, which gives
the location as Welton. Yumi had a AW profile on AW last week which showed a totally different person and
the picture looked like it was grabbed from the internet, as a Google reverse image search flagged up some copyright
breaches.
A genuine asian in Lincoln central would be ideal. I haven't had the pleasure since the loss of Sakura's on Newport.
The AW profile has the face blurred out, so it may be a weekly pot luck place as with Newport.
Any info on this potential oasis in the punting desert of Lincoln would be most welcome.

avalon123

External Link/Members Only   Looks unlikely, I'm looking (but not desperate) for a first "lite punt" in the UK quality massage most important but will take HR if turned on, but if the massage is rubbish then I will leave it. Having read the reviews its looking like sheffield nottingham leicester are my best bet but will only bother when I happen to be passing. I will post a review

Offline Jamesbattersea

Avalon
I've nevef had  good proper massage and Happy ending in Lincoln. Skye gives reallg good Thai massage if you like to be a bit sore when you come out but she has never offerdd extras (to me at least) others on here say she does extras so ?
Heavens above has some loverly girls i resently had a session with a really beautiful british Indian girl that went by the name of mimi she gave a great hand job but the massage was just a gental back rub then a bit of body to body. I would see her again just to look at and touch her perfect tits. They have a girl called Chanel that gives a better massage and the HR is good as well.
Other than that choice is lacking in Lincoln. Best massage and HR i ever had was in a place called HMN in Goodge street, in London really close to goodge street staition great proper massage, beautiful petit chinese girl, great body to body, great trantric o the liittle fella.

avalon123

Skye's gumtree ad is no longer active, its only my opinion but if you don't leave sore its not the type of thai massage I like. Is Skye and Skye beauty one and the same if so google has a tel number. I'm in Lincoln in the next week or so I will call the number and give it a go. Thanks for the lead

Offline Lincsdude

If you like to be tortured during your Thai massage, with elbows in the shoulder blades,
then you could try Nam Jai on Lincoln High Street for about half the price of Syke.
I've tried them both and came out feeling sore boths times. Pity no extras offered at either.

avalon123

Thanks for the info, I will post a review after the torture

Offline Jamesbattersea

Here is the sign. It was very eafly in the morning when I took the photo so was shut but normally the door is kept open.
Does anyone read chinese.
It probably says something about the food but it looks seedy?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline happyend

A while since I've been, but Skye openly offered HE to me from the start.

mediumjoe

Jamesbattersea, your almost visible in that photo,  anyone who knows you might just be able to put 2and 2 together, if it matters you could report it and Admin might remove it for you.  Joe

Offline Jamesbattersea

Thanks Joe not too worried though.

avalon123

Hi Mediumjo  Is the skye you are referring to skye beauty in Gaunt or Monsoon street both addresses I've found listed and a web site that is 'under construction, or is there another skye in Lincoln.

Offline MajorPayne

NamJai
External Link/Members Only

Skye Beauty

Does anyone have any recommendations of these or other massage service providers in Lincoln?

Offline Jamesbattersea

NamJai

Skye Beauty

Does anyone have any recommendations of these or other massage service providers in Lincoln?

NAMJAI is totally legit no happy ending in sight, but apparently a really good massage.

Skye AKA Noon and AKA something else? Has avfewvyhreads on here and some people get a happy ending, some get bl job and 69, others get nothing!!!
I was a get nothing when i went so i'm slightly sceptical about some posts about how far she goes, she gives a very strong massage to the point of making your eyes water. Nice lady 45ish  yo, 65quid is an expensive massage and you don't know if you'll get anything else, Namjai is 45 quid i think.

There is this chinese place on Burton road but could be a bit pot luck.You might get a young one but you might get an old one.
I did a review not long ago.

My recomendation for erotic b2b with hand job is Helena
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=170595.0
I've seen her regular for the last couple of years and she never lets you down always profesional, doesn't clock watch. She only does HR tho, no fs anymore but it's the best HR in town.