Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Morgan - HOD chebbage  (Read 1018 times)

Offline TallnHung

The Lady:
External Link/Members Only
Definitely the girl in the pictures and well reviewed here. 
Definitely curvy, I found her attractive but YMMV as usual.
Mahoosive chebs.  Not as firm as youd think from the pics but at least they are real.
Happened late April 24.

The short version:
£120 for 45 minutes.
OWO, mild deepthroat, titifuck, FK, RO, mish and cum in bag.

The long version:
Morgan and her deadly weapons have been on my list for a while and as I had a last minute trip into London and had to go through Victoria I callled HOD and booked her for 45 minutes.
Trains were awful and as a result my day dragged on so I had to move it by 1 hour and there were no problems.
Arrived at HOD bottom floor flat about 5 mins early and was put in the styflingly hot kitchen with the dryer running. 
Waited a few minutes and was shown to room, walked past Tammy who was stalk bollock naked and is quite a stunner.  I would, may even do so sometime.

Into room asked for a shower and got a blank look from the maid who then tried to sort another guy out, he went into the kitchen, poor bastard, whilst I showered and maid said 'Sorry were a bit disorganised'.  Yeah no shit.
Back into the room and a few minutes later Morgan joined me.  Good looking girl I reckon, bit if an essex bird and we got on well.  She confirmed £120 for 45 minutes took the cash and stashed it.  Came back and gave me some LFK, light tongue but not really DFK to be fair.  Towel dropped and she stroked the old boy and said get comfortable. 
Onto the bed on my back, she comes for more LFK and drops her dress to introduce me to the twins.  They are really nice, bit of sag but expected with the size of them and really prominent nipples that take a good licking and playing with.  Some more LFK and then she is between my legs and gives me a decent blowjob, not deepthroat but enough and plenty attention to the balls too.  Asks what I like I say big tits and fucking and she asks if I'd liek to fuck her tits.  Of course.  Straddle her, cock between tits and she gives me a good titwank, licking the tip now and then  and allowing me to go pretty deep into a titfuck. 
Enoguh of that I say lets fuck and she puts the condom on with her mouth, I indicate mish and on her back I go for some RO.  Really tidy clean tasty pussy and after some work by me she has  an orgasm and says she needs a break to calm down.  We LFK a bit deeper this time and I play with her tits whilst she calms.  Ready for a fuck back to Mish, I slide in and she's tight without clamping and we fuck like this for a good 10 minutes with her tits flying all over the place.  Its at this point I notice what someone else said about her not really doing eye contact, not that I care, eventually I grab her tits, push them together and with a handful of chebbage and a cock wrapped in pussy I cum in the bag.
She cleans me up, we chat and I leave happy but thinking its a one off.  Nothing wrong with her at all, in fact her body is banging and just my sort but I know other options that are just as stacked and a bit more DFK and dirty so will go see those in the future.  Plus London isnt really my patch, at least central.
One thing that was good was it meant I was in town late for a Phoenix party so I went and did that too and had a hell of a time because the 1st pop was out of the way.  Greedy?  Me, nah  :lol: