Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Puppenhaus Erlangen  (Read 750 times)

Offline nugget4eva

I was in Erlangen for work about a month back and the hotel was just around the corner from this place so I had to pay a visit. It's an old-fashioned brothel where show up, buzz to be let in, are greeted by the mistress (a slightly older lady who was very friendly), then the girls come in one-by-one to introduce themselves, and then finally you communicate your choice to the mistress who shows you to the room.

External Link/Members Only

I picked out the first girl who came in, a curvy but not at all fat Portuguese girl called Ana. We started out speaking in German but switched to English since it was easier for both of us. Started off by slowly undressing together with plenty of touching and hugging and a little kissing (not deep), I enjoyed feeling up her big tits and ass. Then on to the bed to get started with a BJ (I actually forgot if it was uncovered or covered, I think uncovered...), which she ended a little early for me, but she was a good enthusiastic fuck. Fucking her in missionary while kissing her lips was very enjoyable. Nice eye contact and she made all the right noises. The only downside is she didn't like me stroking her arsehole while fucking in doggy, but not a big deal.

Price was 80 Euros for 30 minutes, and I got to use the whole of that 30 mins. I've had some better fucks at places like Sharks, etc., but this was way better than I've had in any red-light district or Laufhaus with a similar price point, where they just want to cum and go. The mistress checked with me afterwards if everything was OK and I left feeling pretty satisfied.

Offline nugget4eva

I was in the area for work again today so popped in for another session. I'm not sure if it was the same mistress, but she was extremely friendly and welcoming when I arrived. We spoke in German so I've no idea if she speaks English. There were about 8 girls again, who introduced themselves to me one by one in the room, and in the end I went with the girl I had already kind of decided on from the website, Julia from Brazil. This is her:

External Link/Members Only

There were a couple of other girls I liked the look of (and a couple of them I didn't find attractive at all, to be honest), but I could tell straight away Julia had the kind of energy I wanted, and had amazing curves with a slim waist. I think she has been surgically enhanced somewhat, but she looks good for it. She brought me my complimentary drink and a little bag of haribo, and asked me to strip off and wash my dick in the little sink, which wasn't necessary but I went along with it. The room was huge with a large bed and even a full massage table. She stripped off and we cuddled and groped a bit, a bit of kissing (not french) then onto the bed for OWO, which she did very well and enthusiastically and unhurriedly. Then she rubbered me up and onto fucking in a few positions, and I was right about her energy. I find cowgirl a bit boring sometimes but she made it fun. We switched to doggy and her bum just looked so good I couldn't last long, and I finished like this with my thumb teasing her pretty arsehole. There was time left so she gave me a relaxing massage while we chatted (she alternates between Erlangen, Nuremburg and London, and speaks decent English).

Quite a vanilla punt but a very enjoyable one with a sexy, enthusiastic girl. I would definitely see her again and next time I'll try to last a bit longer (and that's not a problem I often have these days, to be honest).

Price was 80 Euros for 30 mins, which is great value because often OWO is an extra. 40 mins would have been 100 Euros.