Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah party girl - Enfield. Any info?  (Read 1059 times)

Offline WAY-WARD

Hi guys, have any of you met or know anything at all about Sarah party girl? AW link External Link/Members Only
Her AW profile is refreshingly straight forward, stating whats including and what's extra....the question of course is how these services are delivered. The photos are vague but no attempt to raise money with a PG. She proclaims her independence, does she work alone? maybe with one other girl.....I'm not happy in brothels.

Online Steely Dan

Her AW feedback is particularly strange.  All have their feedback hidden.  Could be all sock puppets.  Not that we can trust AW feedback, but sometimes one gets a small insight.  This small insight points down.

Online scutty brown

the photos appear on  Shutterstock and a couple of other stock photo sites, profile is probably fake.
With the "party girl" tag I'd be worried about them trying to sell you some coke at the same time

Offline WAY-WARD

Thanks for your input.....I'll look elsewhere

Offline chodu1

Had her on my list for ages. I did notice that she changes to sets of 3/4 pics every so often and they're just ripped of various modelling sites. But it was intriguing that she still had about 4/5 genuine looking pos feedbacks on AW. So I made an appointment while Wanking From Home - Her comms were very professional but then something kicked off at work and i had to cancel very quickly. Although she was very polite she has never replied to any of my texts so she might have blocked me. But yeah those pics are fake.