Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Demi Rose  (Read 3560 times)

Offline winkywanky

No hole to dig fella - I’m happy where I am thanks

I sense this won't end well for you.

Offline bbois77

u just said yawn sympathy card then modify it u are prick
Funny ur only picking on me when winkywanky said more n totally agreed with me. U are fool n enjoy knowing all ur gd booking with girls are cus u let them no u are reviewing them not cus there real

Please loose text style prose, there's a good chap  :hi:

Offline winkywanky

I’m sure you can work it out

Clearly you are the selfish, ignorant cunt in all of this, and everyone can see that .

And you don't like being called out on it.

If you're happy with that then fine  :thumbsup:

Offline Blakers88

Winky he's outd as a fake reviewr or real reviewr but fake positives cu s either tells them he's on here or just asks them for bonuses for fke reviews too obvious in this thread alone let alone before someon pointed out every single 18 reviews posutive
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - PreopDollyJTS, Johnnyboy94, Blakers88
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Blakers88

Offline naughty boy 13

Winky he's outd as a fake reviewr or real reviewr but fake positives cu s either tells them he's on here or just asks them for bonuses for fke reviews too obvious in this thread alone let alone before someon pointed out every single 18 reviews posutive

Sorry - going to need your mate to let me know what you meant here - can’t understand your sentence

Offline winkywanky

Won’t end well for me

Sounds threatening to me

If you think your bad attitude in this thread, and your willingness to let a WG know who you are before meeting her doesn't compromise your position on a punting board where everyone relies on everyone else to provide unbiased, anonymous WG reviews won't go unnoticed, then who knows, perhaps you'll get lucky.

But getting all arsey about it rather than simply putting your hands up might draw unwanted attention to yourself.

People blatantly flouting the rules and then becoming confrontational about it is something which doesn't go down well with the management, certainly.

Offline Blakers88

Sorry - going to need your mate to let me know what you meant here - can’t understand your sentence

Picking in me cu s u know my comon sense has u caught off guard

Offline Samsam2021

Go easy. He has said a number of times he has difficulties. No need for this kind of behaviour.

Offline winkywanky

Oh, and now we are ganging up on you  :rolleyes:. Grow up.

Offline Blakers88

Anyway I look forward to it 19th review n wherehorrid henrys gone
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 03:55:58 pm by Blakers88 »

Offline naughty boy 13

Anyway I look forward to it 19th review n wherehorrid henrys gone

Just sent it to Demi to check if she’s happy with it - will post later when she responds

Offline Blakers88

Just sent it to Demi to check if she’s happy with it - will post later when she responds

Jokes out of wht u no is true lol fool

Offline winkywanky

Cocky twat, aren't you?

Everything that needs to be said has been said. As far as I'm concerned you're a waste of forum space and I shan't waste any more time on you. Idiot  :hi:

Offline naughty boy 13

Cocky twat, aren't you?

Everything that needs to be said has been said. As far as I'm concerned you're a waste of forum space and I shan't waste any more time on you. Idiot  :hi:

It’s been a pleasure

Offline Baitevader

Jesus, Give the guy a chance. He's got a couple of hours to make up on his day due to TOFTT

Offline Blakers88

Jesus, Give the guy a chance. He's got a couple of hours to make up on his day due to TOFTT
All 3 ur only posts r on this thread too hmm

Offline naughty boy 13

Think someone has been watching The Bill a little too much - honest question , are you into conspiracies?!

Offline Baitevader

I join especially to see her reviews don't judge.
Don't worry I'll be posting a review

Offline naughty boy 13

And 25 of your posts are on here as well....
crap - which account am i on... I forget

Offline Blakers88

Think someone has been watching The Bill a little too much - honest question , are you into conspiracies?!

Conspiracy? Nt hard to look at who posters review n cmments  they make by clicking. Then I paint pictur of who n what some one is

Offline naughty boy 13

Conspiracy? Nt hard to look at who posters review n cmments  they make by clicking. Then I paint pictur of who n what some one is

I like pictures - let me know what you draw

Offline Blakers88

Yesstarted fancy her n still do if real but Henry's n urs comments here too suspicious to ignore I've sent twentie  of comments in past twenties mins

Offline naughty boy 13

Yesstarted fancy her n still do if real but Henry's n urs comments here too suspicious to ignore I've sent twentie  of comments in past twenties mins

Good maths

Offline Larry77

I have an appointment booked, so will report back with updates.

Offline Blakers88

I like pictures - let me know what you draw
Keep tlking to me like I'm Harvey price u only getting nasty cud u no my sense n others have cort u as fraudulent

Offline naughty boy 13

Keep tlking to me like I'm Harvey price u only getting nasty cud u no my sense n others have cort u as fraudulent

Whose Harvey Price? I was just stating it was good maths

Yep - I have been caught red handed PC Reg Hollis

Offline Blakers88

Whose Harvey Price? I was just stating it was good maths

Yep - I have been caught red handed PC Reg Hollis

Well we showd u for what u are my pc job is done hope u enjoyed money u spent on a tofft Everton now knows is bullshit

Offline Blakers88

Offline naughty boy 13

Well we showd u for what u are my pc job is done hope u enjoyed money u spent on a tofft Everton now knows is bullshit

How did you know I supported Everton?

Offline Blakers88

How did you know I supported Everton?
Come on j k Rowling were waiting on r next story

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

You'd better wind your neck in, before you are kicked off the Forum

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Go easy. He has said a number of times he has difficulties. No need for this kind of behaviour.

Which part do you not undersatand?

Offline bozzyman

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4
I just called her and she answered as I’m enquiring meeting her next Tuesday she said call on the day but she is working I think her phone maybe just hectic  :manhater:

Have you not heard that we are in lockdown?

Offline Samsam2021

Have you not heard that we are in lockdown?

Must have missed that bit 🙈

Offline Blakers88

I find it funny that all this thread from start was wether she real or not. Horrid Henry opened Grave with obvious fluffy first review bout herself or a group in Brum making themselves look gd. Thenen naughty put nails in coffin

Offline Fuggedaboutit

Right; given all the crap as to whether this girl exists, I phoned earlier this afternoon. Phone was answered by a very feminine voice (I presume this is the case nowadays with people beginning to transition from an earlier age - anyway, didn't sound like Danny La Rue). Had a brief conversation as a potential punter. So, at the very least, someone exists at that number, and is cognisant of the BP profile.

BTW, I'm not in West Midlands so not likely to see this girl till after lockdown, if at all. I'm just scouting for a TS  to join me and 2 girls at a dungeon in the area post lockdown, and this one really catches my eye. So very keen to see reviews, etc.
Banned reason: Obsessed with discussing drugs despite previous temp ban
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Pablo02

I got a text reply back last night in regards to a potential meet
Shame she’s in redditch
If she moves to bham I’d deffo consider but those incall rates not sure

Offline winkywanky

Right; given all the crap as to whether this girl exists, I phoned earlier this afternoon. Phone was answered by a very feminine voice (I presume this is the case nowadays with people beginning to transition from an earlier age - anyway, didn't sound like Danny La Rue). Had a brief conversation as a potential punter. So, at the very least, someone exists at that number, and is cognisant of the BP profile.

BTW, I'm not in West Midlands so not likely to see this girl till after lockdown, if at all. I'm just scouting for a TS  to join me and 2 girls at a dungeon in the area post lockdown, and this one really catches my eye. So very keen to see reviews, etc.

I sense you are challenging for the mantle of most depraved punter on UKP. You have a stiff fight on your hands (possibly quite literally) from the likes of hendrix (no pressure  ;)), and I wish you well in your quest  :hi:

Offline Fuggedaboutit

I sense you are challenging for the mantle of most depraved punter on UKP. You have a stiff fight on your hands (possibly quite literally) from the likes of hendrix (no pressure  ;)), and I wish you well in your quest  :hi:

I wouldn’t necessarily call a foursome in a BDSM setting “depraved”....self-indulgent, possibly... ;)

« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 10:00:28 pm by Fuggedaboutit »

Offline winkywanky

I wouldn’t necessarily call a foursome in a BDSM setting “depraved”....self-indulgent, possibly... ;)

Either way it's highly commendable, so do keep up the good work  ;)

And don't forget to come and tell us all the gory, lurid details  :blush:

Offline Fuggedaboutit

Either way it's highly commendable, so do keep up the good work  ;)

And don't forget to come and tell us all the gory, lurid details  :blush:

Well, the 2 girls aren’t SPs; I met one via Whiplr and we’ve got an arrangement going on - about the only thing keeping me sane in lockdown. The other girl is her friend who joins occasionally. So can’t review them, unfortunately, though I strongly suspect the friend might be/have been an SP (just a feeling...) Already posted review of dungeon 😉