Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for reccomendations (DFK)  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Jockey

Chaps,

If you had to select... who offers the best 'DFK' who gets into kissing like a girl you pulled on a night out during a meeting....

I know lucy tysley mrs fbsm does... she really gets into it.. however I want a full service punt.... somehwere near birmingham and potentially £120 a hour max.....

Ming

There is Emily Blonde, always snogs your face off, though her profile is down at the moment.

Isla Brooks, she knows how to kiss.

In Brum next week is gorgeous Vicky, she will try to extract your tonsils with her tongue, but £130 ph...

Ming  :hi:

Offline Jockey

There is Emily Blonde, always snogs your face off, though her profile is down at the moment.

In Brum next week is gorgeous Vicky, she will try to extract your tonsils with her tongue, but £130 ph...

Thanks ming, I see you have mentioned this Vicky.... Is she as good as the hype?

ill also see Isla Brooks profile now

Ming

Thanks ming, I see you have mentioned this Vicky.... Is she as good as the hype?

ill also see Isla Brooks profile now

Haven't seen her for a few months, but up til September when she "retired" I had seen her about 15 times, never had a bad punt. Hopefully she is still on form?

Offline NigelF

Cheers for this info, good to know.

I agree about Emily Blonde (as per my review).

Offline Littlefoot

Ahh my favourite subject, and my most enjoyable part of a FS punt.

Agree with all the above, although I haven't met Vicky yet, suppose I will get round to it soon, now she's back in action!

No mention of physical attributes, so I'll add these for you to take your pick.  :thumbsup:

British Lisa was one of the best, but now retired  :dash: :dash:

Sexy Janet: External Link/Members Only not the slimmest, but grabs you by the collars of your coat, through her door, and immediately sticks her tongue down your throat, and is continuance throughout!

Chardonnay: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only very nice, soft, sensual DFK'er

Holly Ryder: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Again a constant, very nice, sensual DFK'er. But with a similar figure as sexy Janet.

Neve: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ Good DFK'er, a little expensive though.

Then there's the water street crew (thais)

Maya: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only lovely DFK'er who you can really get stuck RIGHT into!

Anya: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only lovely DFK'er

Katie: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only slightly better than Anya. But as we all know B & S is common place with this group, so be on your guard!

Out of them, plus Isla and Emily if you ask me to pick my best DFK'er, please don't it's too hard to pick! All were excellent! Please bare in mind, its been a while since I last seen most of these, so ymmv, although I doubt it! Good luck! :hi:

Offline NigelF

Ahh my favourite subject, and my most enjoyable part of a FS punt.

Agree with all the above, although I haven't met Vicky yet, suppose I will get round to it soon, now she's back in action!

No mention of physical attributes, so I'll add these for you to take your pick.  :thumbsup:

British Lisa was one of the best, but now retired  :dash: :dash:

Sexy Janet: External Link/Members Only not the slimmest, but grabs you by the collars of your coat, through her door, and immediately sticks her tongue down your throat, and is continuance throughout!

Chardonnay: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only very nice, soft, sensual DFK'er

Holly Ryder: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Again a constant, very nice, sensual DFK'er. But with a similar figure as sexy Janet.

Neve: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ Good DFK'er, a little expensive though.

Then there's the water street crew (thais)

Maya: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only lovely DFK'er who you can really get stuck RIGHT into!

Anya: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only lovely DFK'er

Katie: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only slightly better than Anya. But as we all know B & S is common place with this group, so be on your guard!

Out of them, plus Isla and Emily if you ask me to pick my best DFK'er, please don't it's too hard to pick! All were excellent! Please bare in mind, its been a while since I last seen most of these, so ymmv, although I doubt it! Good luck! :hi:

Fantastic post, cheers :drinks:

Offline Kerosene

I've said it before and don't mind saying it again. Andrea Meddan will snog your face off.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

I've said it before and don't mind saying it again. Andrea Meddan will snog your face off.

That's one I want to see soon! Just goes to show, there are good Romanians out there. Sexy Janet is a rom as well.

Offline Littlefoot

Offline Jockey

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm going to try one of these real soon and do a review :D

Offline NigelF

Do you have a link? I was under the impression this was is her AW profile but it seems to be down: External Link/Members Only

Zuko1386

Do you have a link? I was under the impression this was is her AW profile but it seems to be down: External Link/Members Only

Spoke to her in UKE lastnight, she’s got no time left this trip. Nothing else planned anywhere, her words being “maybe in a few months”  :thumbsdown:

Ming

She is only on UKE at this time.

Here are her details: External Link/Members Only