Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Angella  (Read 1399 times)

Offline ianp1976

Hi

I know there are good reviews of this girl and was looking to book her this week but I notice she has two adverts on backpage, could someone tell which photos are more accurate of her current look.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Ian

Offline Discord

Not seen the woman myself but I'd guess both sets of pics in the links are probably fairly up to date but I'd say maybe the first set are more recent as I notice it mentions a cheaper price for a 30 minute mild session in the 2nd link. You know what these people are like they are going to put their prices up not down so I would imagine the 1st link which doesn't mention the cheaper fee would be the more recent.

I'm tempted to see her myself but the issue for me is that she seems to add a lot of extra fees on for stuff like body worship etc so depending on what you want you could end up paying quite a lot.  Still it seems she offers a good service so perhaps it would be worth it.       

Offline Juankerr

Can't help you with her current look as I've not seen her since I reviewed her in May 2016.

When you say current look I'm assuming you are wondering about her current hairstyle and hair colour rather than her figure? FWIW the Adultwork field report dated 5/12/17 mentions long dark hair.

The pictures on the first link you provided are a good representation of how she looked when I saw her, albeit a while ago now.

Lacumba01

I saw her coupe of weeks back, i would say

is more her current look.