Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal Becky - Bristol  (Read 4675 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6543087) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Hova

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Anal+Becky

Cost £80 + £20 for OWO, 30 minutes
Meet : Early June 2023

Off  Brunswick Square

This girl as been on my Hotlist for a while. Although she had 1 rating on AW which would normally put me off. She had about 3 recent reviews on this site, which helped me take the plunge.

After being out in the City Centre on a night out with friends to the early hours. I felt my night was not quite done. So quick search on AW I saw Anal Becky from my Hotlist had her green light on and had 10 minutes earlier had logged in. So I fired over a WhatsApp and a quick response back and all go.

Buzzed into the apartment block and told to be quiet walking to the apartment. Which turned out to be a Airbnb apartment near student accommodation.

Her

Becky, she was hot, pretty, slim not gym fit and but nicely tanned and curvy. Definitely around the age stated on her profile born to Lithuanian parents but UK born and raised so no language issues. She travels up from London to work the weekend.

The Meet

The punt started off on a disappointing note when she said she only had one condom left, this meant me shortening the meet from a hour to 30mins. I was looking forward to a bit of anal which would of been a first for me, but it wasn't to be on this occasion. After a quick shower, I returned to the room to find Becky putting on some background music on her, dressed in some nice skimpy black lingerie. Things kicked off  with some really good varied deep throat oral, she took instructions really well with lots of balls sucking which she was really good at. Then on to a few different positions, she is very flexible missionary, cow girl, reverse cowgirl and doggy with a bit of lube as she felt a bit tight. The highlight was definitely doggy. She has a cracking ass, she could take a great deep pounding without complaint. It was at this is point where I finished in the bag with great satisfaction had a little rest followed by more sloppy OWO to finish off the session. A bit of small talk lead by her, no clock watching or rushing saw me leave past the 30 minutes.

Summary

Excellent punt, shorter punt than I normally go  for due to the lack of condoms that was the only negative for me about this punt. The fact she doesn't offer GFE stuff didn't bother me as I knew beforehand this was the case.

I would definitely see her again should she return to Bristol, hopefully for a longer punt with anal.

Offline aanimator

Good review. I would say the unlucky part about the 1 condom is balanced out by the fact she was available after your night out. That's a dream way to finish a night out, with all the women on view on a night out that would be the time the horn raises its head. Doggy anal with her is pretty spectacular. She mentioned she would retire soon so maybe London will be her last stop.

Offline stevesimpson

Seems to be visiting Bristol again, up in Clifton when I enquired. Anal has gone up to £50, ie the increased rate isn't just for London lol! Anal not available with a quickie either. With her previous sketchiness, that's me out.

Offline Markc

To the original poster

Was her age of 20 about right?
So to check anal is £50 extra on an hour booking of £150 making £200 in total?

Offline Hova

To the original poster

Was her age of 20 about right?
So to check anal is £50 extra on an hour booking of £150 making £200 in total?

I would definitely say she was in her early 20s. For anal I believe at the time it was a £30 extra, so by the sound of it that's increased.