Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TeenAngelx ( Manchester )  (Read 5720 times)

14 review(s) for xTeenAngelx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This meet was 2 week ago

One hour out call paid £150 plus hotel fee £52 day room hotel
Enquiry her available though email,  mobile number received then WhatsApp her, ask if she could sent me a photo, she did, she sent me a vague one, she look very pretty

Communicating: 10
Facial: 10
Figure: 10
OWO  : 10
DFK : 10
Other service: 10

Friendly young girl with good attitude and good presentation

Profile are right, age 21,  very pretty face, perfect size 8, 5’6 in high, nice blue eye, nice tits with pink nipple, and that ass, fucking faf
Well!  I have never had  a girl did a lap dance on me before

Ask her to do one, she fucking did warm me up, very sexually, she was teasing me with her move, her ass was rubbing my dick, what fucking turn on, had My hand  was all over her, 
fucking great

Amazing OWO with no hand at all, a lot passionate deep french kiss,  she very good kisser.
When down on her, lapping away, nice and clean, I was down there for a long time,  had my finger up her ass at same time, her juices was running out from her cunt,  I licks it all up, very tasty, just like a big mc.
She rode me on top, with a lot of dfk, she was bloody good, being a lap dancer, she good with her body
It Didn’t take me long to fill in the bag.
Second round, I want to fuck her from behind, can’t resist that ass of her, oh what a site

Definitely will see her again

Offline westeros

" I licks it all up, very tasty, just like a big mc."

Oh my Lord.... Please form an orderly line lads. Definitely going to have to put this WG on my hot list
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 01:44:33 am by westeros »

Offline Mark_bm

Which hotel did you use out of interest?

Offline Hk

Which hotel did you use out of interest?

Don’t think I can name the hotel on here, it a Hotel on Portland street, city town centre.
Book with dayuse.com, paid cash on arrival

Offline redjaguar

The photos , though not the same, & some of the words in the ad on AW look to me to be of a girl called LittleMissPretty who popped up before Xmas & had 14 good reviews.

She got a bit of bad feedback from 2 guys who appeared to want either BB or something additional post setting up a punt , then she cancelled as was not comfortable with
it ( from memory & reading the feedback & counter claims).

She dropped out of AW early Feb I think it was not long after these 2 .

I had e mailed her a couple of times as she was looking to try & set up for in calls early Jan but it never happened.

Red Jag

Offline Hk

The photos , though not the same, & some of the words in the ad on AW look to me to be of a girl called LittleMissPretty who popped up before Xmas & had 14 good reviews.

She got a bit of bad feedback from 2 guys who appeared to want either BB or something additional post setting up a punt , then she cancelled as was not comfortable with
it ( from memory & reading the feedback & counter claims).

She dropped out of AW early Feb I think it was not long after these 2 .

I had e mailed her a couple of times as she was looking to try & set up for in calls early Jan but it never happened.

Red Jag

At first I thought it was her (littlemisspretty) as well, as she was on my hot list, I did email her for a meet, we have spoken over the phone, but her voice is a lot younger and sweeter, also her text word was young girl text, if you know what I mean,
as to teenAngelx her text word a bit old style, ie : with word like honey.. and babe,  darling,,

I did arranged a meet with littlemisspretty but cancelled on me, due to family problem, that what she said.

Wonder where she gone!!

Offline yorkieyorkie

Thanks for the review. Think I’m gonna subscribe to her private gallery and get a booking in. She does claim her face to be her best feature.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Anyone else punted this girl recently as a number of people indicated they were looking to see her.
She looks just my type and i've been checking her profile for when she next offers incalls but I see she is now £100/30 minutes with no CIM listed so seems quite expensive unless she is exceptional?

Offline Cryton123

Anyone else punted this girl recently as a number of people indicated they were looking to see her.
She looks just my type and i've been checking her profile for when she next offers incalls but I see she is now £100/30 minutes with no CIM listed so seems quite expensive unless she is exceptional?

Her profile doesn't have OWO listed either? She looks hot but not sure I'd commit to those prices unless she confirmed she does OWO first. Plus she has swallow at discretion listed but no CIM? Not sure how she'd manage that!  :unknown: Certainly has me interested though on the strength of this review.. Thanks to the OP  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Her profile doesn't have OWO listed either? She looks hot but not sure I'd commit to those prices unless she confirmed she does OWO first. Plus she has swallow at discretion listed but no CIM? Not sure how she'd manage that!  :unknown: Certainly has me interested though on the strength of this review.. Thanks to the OP  :hi:
Yeah the OP indicated he got OWO in his review but this and indeed CIM may be "At discretion" when she meets you.
She was previously £90/30 minutes which was still a lot however I quite fancied a roleplay with her and thought she was a good match for what i had in mind

Offline yorkieyorkie

Her communication skills are awful and now that she’s increased her prices I’m giving her a wide berth.

Offline adxx

I've just seen her, hotel on Portland street and she was great, real pro lapdance (i know what one is) twice had me hard in half a song, brought a sexy dancers outfit to remove, arrived in a very feminine summer dress looking girly, big smile chatty. Finished with OWO CIM and swallowed the lot keeping my hard cock in her mouth for some time afterwards, then we DFK and it was all swallowed, i'm new on here but had at least 100 girls, this one is hot.

Offline samneil15

Online frankc

I smell a rat............ :thumbsdown:

Was thinking the same...who but a woman would have a user name with 2 kisses in it ?

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Was thinking the same...who but a woman would have a user name with 2 kisses in it ?

Two kisses and the word ad tells it all.

Offline yorkieyorkie

I've just seen her, hotel on Portland street and she was great, real pro lapdance (i know what one is) twice had me hard in half a song, brought a sexy dancers outfit to remove, arrived in a very feminine summer dress looking girly, big smile chatty. Finished with OWO CIM and swallowed the lot keeping my hard cock in her mouth for some time afterwards, then we DFK and it was all swallowed, i'm new on here but had at least 100 girls, this one is hot.

Hello teenangel or are you her pimp?

You’ve seen 100 girls yet contributed FUCK ALL on here.

Offline adxx

Yeah I know, never bothered, she did mention about it, wish i'd been on here years ago, i use AW a lot, have a lot of good feedback recognise some people from seeing same AW girls, seen xLittleRileyx most, she's even better, done overnights with her, she's in Edinburgh now but coming down to see me soon, I can certainly recommend her when she comes back to Uni! Agree with the comments on Sexy Briana 69, gone downhill, saw her one morning and she was half asleep, been out on the town until 7 and had 2 hours sleep with me booked for that morning. Had good experiences with Naughty Amber, Miss Dainty Dolly 98, Lucia Sexy 69 and of course SGK who i have visited many times at the fancy country house over many years and nobody compares to her. Could reel off a lot more Eleanor.Rose springs to mind also Cute Chloe and Brunette Dream

Offline adxx

Hello teenangel or are you her pimp?

You’ve seen 100 girls yet contributed FUCK ALL on here.

Yeah ok, I'm a wally for not being on here some years ago, was going to use my AW profile and then just shortened it to the first 2 letters, saw some best not to use the same, I always use xx when messaging girls so why not. If you think it's a girlie choice tough it's me and i'm the wrong side of 50

Offline adxx

I smell a rat............ :thumbsdown:

I have a very expensive overnight with Megan English Rose and i'll give you all a good detailed rundown if you lay off me

My HOT recommendation is her private gallery at only 3 credits if you like an exhibitionist she's great, next you'll be claiming i'm her pimp

Offline yorkieyorkie

Yeah I know, never bothered, she did mention about it, wish i'd been on here years ago, i use AW a lot, have a lot of good feedback recognise some people from seeing same AW girls, seen xLittleRileyx most, she's even better, done overnights with her, she's in Edinburgh now but coming down to see me soon, I can certainly recommend her when she comes back to Uni! Agree with the comments on Sexy Briana 69, gone downhill, saw her one morning and she was half asleep, been out on the town until 7 and had 2 hours sleep with me booked for that morning. Had good experiences with Naughty Amber, Miss Dainty Dolly 98, Lucia Sexy 69 and of course SGK who i have visited many times at the fancy country house over many years and nobody compares to her. Could reel off a lot more Eleanor.Rose springs to mind also Cute Chloe and Brunette Dream

I take back what I said... I see that you’ve only registered yesterday. My mistake for not checking.

goldwing1

Genuine Teen Knockout it says on her profile - but she`s 20.
Hope the shit mathematics doesn`t apply in an upward direction in her rates.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Genuine Teen Knockout it says on her profile - but she`s 20.
Hope the shit mathematics doesn`t apply in an upward direction in her rates.

LOL

She went from £90 to £100.

Offline samneil15

£150 for the hour???????? With no anal? Fuck that.

Online Bustydusty

+1 wouldn’t contemplate

Offline yorkieyorkie

She’s massively overpriced. Considering I can see Sienna Kink for an hour who offers a more raunchy experience for less money and even though I’ve not seen her so does Aimy from Bolton.

Offline samneil15

She’s massively overpriced. Considering I can see Sienna Kink for an hour who offers a more raunchy experience for less money and even though I’ve not seen her so does Aimy from Bolton.

My thoughts exactly, Aimy is possibly the benchmark for all punts imho and from experience, no way is a 20 something going to give as good as an experienced MILF  :lol:

I honestly don't see the attraction to young girls as the majority treat it as if they are doing you a favour by letting you hand over hard earned cash so you can stick it where the sun don't shine.

If she included anal, dfk and rimming I would try her.

Offline yorkieyorkie

My thoughts exactly, Aimy is possibly the benchmark for all punts imho and from experience, no way is a 20 something going to give as good as an experienced MILF  :lol:

I honestly don't see the attraction to young girls as the majority treat it as if they are doing you a favour by letting you hand over hard earned cash so you can stick it where the sun don't shine.

If she included anal, dfk and rimming I would try her.

I’m late 20’s and decent looking and I’ve found older women to be far more hornier, passionate and with a good attitude. When I say older women I’m referring to 25+ to 40.

Offline samneil15

I’m late 20’s and decent looking and I’ve found older women to be far more hornier, passionate and with a good attitude. When I say older women I’m referring to 25+ to 40.

While I can understand exactly what you mean yorkie, you still have to try Aimy in Bolton. Apparently, she's around 52 now  :scare: ........But believe me, she doesn't look or feel a day over 35 imo. Deffo my best punt of the year so far, just a little pricey for a regular visit.

Check out my review if you haven't already.

Offline yorkieyorkie

While I can understand exactly what you mean yorkie, you still have to try Aimy in Bolton. Apparently, she's around 52 now  :scare: ........But believe me, she doesn't look or feel a day over 35 imo. Deffo my best punt of the year so far, just a little pricey for a regular visit.

Check out my review if you haven't already.

Oh I’ve read every review of hers and she sounds AMAZING!!!! I have her in mind most definitely.