Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lois xx Stratford upon Avon  (Read 2503 times)

Offline Rih6647

Hi
Does anyone have any information on this girl pleased. I’ve found here verification picture on here but no more information.
External Link/Members Only

Offline smiler999

Don’t see much in Stratford, be quick if you’re going to have a go!

Offline Rih6647

Her profile sounds like she lives local.

I already have the wonderful Charly External Link/Members Only boomed again for a Nuru tomorrow so it will be a little while before I get Chance.

Offline Plumbersmait

£160/hour is a bit strong !

Offline Rih6647

Stratford is very quiet with girls based here or visiting so they do seem to charge more. I look forward to seeing a reviews from yourself who you might be able to recommend

Offline theejaculator

Hi
Does anyone have any information on this girl pleased. I’ve found here verification picture on here but no more information.

I made a late evening booking with her but unfortunately had to cancel. Her availability is quite limited it seems as she couldn't do the other time I suggested. Seemed up for PSE style booking which I like. Agree £160 is slot especially for an unproven profile, but choice strictly limited in these parts.

Offline shed

I made a late evening booking with her but unfortunately had to cancel. Her availability is quite limited it seems as she couldn't do the other time I suggested. Seemed up for PSE style booking which I like. Agree £160 is slot especially for an unproven profile, but choice strictly limited in these parts.

I tried emailing her a couple of weeks ago but no reply to date. Was enquiring about her availability and suggested a date and time. Also gave a brief introduction of myself. But sadly no reply to date.
Does she ever show a contact number on her AW profile? Thanks

Offline Rih6647

Hi

Good reviews on AW I have a free evening in a couple of weeks so might TOFTT

Offline smiler999

Looks fit. I emailed a week or so ago about a booking, she replied, a quickie booking is oral only. Too pricey for me above the 15 min slot...

Ilove_sex

Been doing some research. Her virification pic is on this site. Shes not attractive

Offline shed

Looks fit.

I emailed a week or so ago about a booking, she replied, a quickie booking is oral only. Too pricey for me above the 15 min slot...

I have emailed her twice with polite message answering the points she requested to make a booking. Both times suggested days and time with time slot, based on her availability dates. Both times email read but ignored. Strange

Offline theejaculator

Been doing some research. Her virification pic is on this site. Shes not attractive

Link please?

Offline theejaculator

Link please?

Oh I don't know about that.....I'd certainly unload in her face with my cock :hi: