Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirtydaisie pitsea  (Read 1525 times)

Emjaysee

Hi guys.
Anyone seen Dirtydaisie in pitsea?

External Link/Members Only

I saw her 6 or 7 years ago under a different name (slut vicky I think) and was wondering if she was still worth a punt.

eastwestkid

Hi Mate

I'm seeing DirtyDaisie tonight and will let you know. Have you seen her already?

Eastwestkid

Emjaysee

Yeah It was a great punt. She was nice and friendly. At the time she seemed the best bet localy for anal, which at that time i'd yet to try.
She was bang up for it and I've been meaning to go back since.

MrXYZ987

Yeah It was a great punt. She was nice and friendly. At the time she seemed the best bet localy for anal, which at that time i'd yet to try.
She was bang up for it and I've been meaning to go back since.

A review for others benefit would be appreciated

Essex.Fella

Have looked at her profile before and think shes hot..... but alas she wont see anyone under 35 (im 29)  :thumbsdown:

Offline sxman

Have looked at her profile before and think shes hot..... but alas she wont see anyone under 35 (im 29)  :thumbsdown:

Unless you show her ID she would never know, act mature, turn up with cash, Im sure she would not turn you away, if she questions it just say you look young for your age and you get comments like that all the time.

Essex.Fella

Is she a good punt then? A woman who knows what she wants and knows how to get it, is a big turn on for me, thats why i dont go for the 18,19,20 yo dippy birds who just lay there. Not my thing. Daisie on the other hand i reckon might be different. Last but not least, head. Sorry but no 20yo is going to give anywhere near as good head as a woman with a few yrs experience lol

Offline sxman

Is she a good punt then? A woman who knows what she wants and knows how to get it, is a big turn on for me, thats why i dont go for the 18,19,20 yo dippy birds who just lay there. Not my thing. Daisie on the other hand i reckon might be different. Last but not least, head. Sorry but no 20yo is going to give anywhere near as good head as a woman with a few yrs experience lol

I have never seen her myself, she's not my type and looks like limited service, no french kissing, oral at discretion, but I know what your saying as most of my better punts have been from older WG's either in there late 20's or 30's, I was just saying I would not let the age thing put you off, unless you look like Harry Potter  :lol: