Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bridgwater knocking shop.  (Read 1654 times)

Offline gspotjim

It seems there may be a reasonably well known knocking shop in Bridgwater, near the Barclay Street pay and display carpark not far from the large Morrisons supermarket.
I had a meet there from which I walked (negative review done) because I didn't like the look of the girl and the fact that anyone could walk into the place because the main door wasn't locked.
I was planning on booking a different girl (not yet reviewed on here) in Bridgwater and asked whereabouts she was. I got sent the same postcode.
Does anyone know the place near the Barclay Street pay and display and has anyone had any good experiences there?
Thanks.

Offline Mrwumpty

I know it well, and reviewed the place a few times.

Like ive said in my reviews, you will never get the girl in the advert ( usually vivastreet )

That goes for all VS adverts,

Your right, some are not good to look at, but ive struck lucky last few weeks, decent service.
Not sure its a turn up and go service, ive always had to text first. I could be wrong though.

Also, for £60, in this area its vfm ( in my opinion) as choice is not great at all.

Offline gspotjim

I know it well, and reviewed the place a few times.

Like ive said in my reviews, you will never get the girl in the advert ( usually vivastreet )

That goes for all VS adverts,

Your right, some are not good to look at, but ive struck lucky last few weeks, decent service.
Not sure its a turn up and go service, ive always had to text first. I could be wrong though.

Also, for £60, in this area its vfm ( in my opinion) as choice is not great at all.

Thanks for that.
What do you feel about the fact that it seems as though anyone could walk into the place unchallenged at any time?

Offline Mrwumpty

Anyone can walk in through the black door, but i know they lock the door to the flat. Then once in the room on your left, the door is closed.

Ive seen sergil in the room on the right once.